Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

PanicTrader wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:54 pm Dear All,

I use two attached indicators in an EA and run a back test. It takes 7-8 hours to complete test for 6 months of periods.

I have searched the web for a very long time to replace the same indicators with a faster code, which I believe causes test to run slowly.

Especially AutoEnvelope runs very slowly.

I wonder if you have similar indicators that can be used on behalf of these two, or code can be modified to run faster?

Thank you.
Regards.
Found the Elder auto envelope.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
thomdel, PanicTrader, pipsquirrel

HIGHCOMMUNICATIONS wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:42 am Hello.

I am sorry that my English is so bad.

Please add arrow sign (on chart window) and current alert & email sending function to this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Bands V1.01.mq4
Added alerts and on chart arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
BOLBAM, thomdel, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:22 am

Added a trend moving average with alerts on sadukey crossing the ma and sadukey color change with mtf.
Good day mrtools...some time ago you made some changes to the above indicator upon my request. Since then i've been doing Jim Dandy's courses and made an EA based on the indicator. Its by no means completed as i'm still making changes to it. I do however have 1 request...would it be possible for you share with me the mq4 file for this indicator (i_sadukey v3 mod (mtf + alerts).ex4) this is the file you gave me when you made the changes. I hope i'm not breaking any rules by asking for the file and if its not possible i still do appreciate all the help you have given me. thanks again

P.S i'm tying to learn a little more about how the indicator working to improve my EA

nickbyniel1541 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:49 am

Good day mrtools...some time ago you made some changes to the above indicator upon my request. Since then i've been doing Jim Dandy's courses and made an EA based on the indicator. Its by no means completed as i'm still making changes to it. I do however have 1 request...would it be possible for you share with me the mq4 file for this indicator (i_sadukey v3 mod (mtf + alerts).ex4) this is the file you gave me when you made the changes. I hope i'm not breaking any rules by asking for the file and if its not possible i still do appreciate all the help you have given me. thanks again

P.S i'm tying to learn a little more about how the indicator working to improve my EA
My computer crashed awhile back, and still in the process of retrieving my old files, got the old hard drive out, in the process of getting the stuff needed to try and get my files.

talaate wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:51 am Dear mrtools
Would you add limit bar option, the indicator begins to slow the PC when it used with higher time frame.
I tried to do it by myself as I know you are very busy but I did not succeed. :Rofl:
Thanks
precision trend 2.2 (histo+alerts.mq4
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
talaate, thomdel, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫