Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

The trading system is based on work on the levels (zones) of resistance and support, which you draw manually. To facilitate the process at the initial stage, the template includes indicators that you can turn on and off using the button on the bottom right. Button FSR, TLBOC.
You should have a very clear idea of ​​how to work on a rebound from key levels, breakout of levels, false breakout. Have a concept of mirror levels. THIS IS THE BASIS. Indicators designated at the bottom right as TARG D1, TARG H1 give the direction of the trend and the ADR target of the currency pair, respectively. and hourly. The hour direction naturally changes every hour and may not coincide with the day. Almost always move in the direction of TARG H1. Almost, but not always. The H1 candlestick also has ripples and a buy opening does not always mean a buy. In this case, the arrows at the top of the trend strength and the trend strength indicator at the top left will help you.
The oscillator is still formed in this way. Despite a small picture, it correctly and timely reflects the market. The IA indicator will also help you a lot. which is also on the button. It is NOT necessary to turn on all indicators at once.
1.png

SK_Rana wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:23 pm
amdudus wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:50 pm
I drew attention to the following. Your opinion is interesting. Report to internal mail.
FOREX MULTI CURRENCY FORECASTER INDICATOR
Neural Networks Forex prediction indicator for Metatrader.
✅ Predicts currency trend with accuracy up to 90%
✅ Generates trading signals
✅ Works for multi currencies
✅ Shows currency correlation map
✅ Shows relationship between currency pairs
✅ Can denote that two currency pairs flow in the same direction
✅ Detects and forecast forex trends
✅ Based on advanced mathematics predictive algorithms
Forex Multi Currency Forecaster Indicator
forex prediction indicator
With Forex Multi Currency Forecasting and Signals Indicator you will get 20-50 trading signals per day.
The Forex Multi Currency Forecasting and Signals Indicator works for any broker.
Forex Prediction Indicator supports all currency pairs include: EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, EURAUD, CADJPY, NZDUSD, AUDNZD, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPCHF, GBPAUD, EURCAD, CHFJPY, AUDCAD, EURNZD, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, AUDCHF, GBPCAD, CADCHF, GBPNZD, all on the M1 M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 timeframes.
Forex Multi Currency Forecasting and Signals Indicator is a very sophisticated piece of kit, and of course, any updates to the indicator in the future will be totally free for our members.

Hi Amdudus,

Can we get this indicator?

Thanks,
Rana

Any update on this one? Can we get this one, please?

DownloadRe: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

menber100 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:45 pm
Hi, is there a tutorial to use this trading system? Especially for the newbies who are starting this beautiful trade of trader, thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Hi Amdudus,

Perhaps you could use the attached Forex Simulator to create a quick demo of how to use the latest template.

It may be the best in the world, but if we don't understand how to use it, we will not gain much from it.

Video showing Forex Simulator: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rFKjEF ... sp=sharing

Thanks so much.

WeathermanT
Forex Simulator.zip
(1.42 MiB) Downloaded 364 times

Hey amduds, im interested in the dark energy 2 news letter, would like to start getting a few of the indicators you have from it but just had two questions.

1. I read the first page of the dark energy 2 news letter and it says i ust send paypal pyament to your email. once i do that do i just send you screen shot proof that i paid and the email i used to do it?

2. Also are these system and indicators non repaint? Or are some of them non repaint and some not please let me know

menber100 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:45 pm
Hi, is there a tutorial to use this trading system? Especially for the newbies who are starting this beautiful trade of trader, thank you in advance for your cooperation.
I am preparing a complete manual. I hope to finish soon. It's not difficult, just a lot of drawings. Designed for a beginner.

1. Similar Topics

1. Happy to be a part of this community

15 Replies 4523 Views

by aizan, Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

15 Replies
    2. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2487 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    3. What trading system is this?

11 Replies 3949 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems