Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:14 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,
Request you to Please see this Issue in Indi : macd_predictor_histo_universal_mtf__alerts__lines
Using this Indi for Macd histo.
The Gold Dash Line comes on Chart automatically. We Cannot Turn Off this line.
Please Disable this Gold Dash Line permanently.

If it can't be disabled, Request you to Please Share Macd Histo which gives Macd Histo Output similar to this Indi.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Shares.
Added a ShowPrediction true/false option
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
thomdel, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:08 am

It looks like now when the entering/exiting arrows are drawn the cross is happening during that time.
insync works great. The indi does a very good job
I would like to have an additional option:
if the lines cross outside the OBOS zone, an arrow should be marked.
for example:
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Deez wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:54 pm Hi MrTools, i know you are busy but i have one final request(If it can be done).

I found a pattern with the qqe velocity indicator and a moving average cross.

Could you possibly combine these to into one indicator. Have 2 input fields for the ma's in the qqe velocity indicator and have it only alert when the qqe fires together with the crossing of the MA's.

Please see pics of what i mean..hope you understand. Thanks again for your time and work.

(I only have the ex4 for this indi.)
Where can I get EMA CROSS
And indicator settings

mntiwana wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:34 am
Here you can have most of stuff by Mladen and Mrtools - and these all are reliable with out any doubts
but for profitable,it purely depends on you users,how you form them in a strategy and it needs time to have sufficient knowledge,no short cut at all
Respected Mntiwana.
I know you have a lot of programmer friends. Therefore, I turn to you for help.
This standard MFI can be redesigned as follows.
So when leaving the overbought zone (which can be set independently 80 or 70), the down arrow appeared on the screen (with the right to choose its type), and when leaving the oversold zone (20 or 30), the up arrow appeared on the screen (without alerts and notifications - this overloads the computer).
If possible - as an additional option (if possible), so that the area of ​​oversold and overbought can be painted (and the size of the width of the calculation to limit to 800 bar).

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:09 am

Остання збірка Хард. Там є вроді
The latest Xard collection. There is a view
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&start=3600
Post 3606
Thanks Roman! :D I have the latest version and I love the VWAP lines.

However, the VWAP tools I would like for confirmation are a histo version of the z-score on the vwap, see the first picture and a volume weighted s&r, instead of purely price based s/r. See second picture...
Attachments

cinare wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:06 am

Thanks Roman! :D I have the latest version and I love the VWAP lines.

However, the VWAP tools I would like for confirmation are a histo version of the z-score on the vwap, see the first picture and a volume weighted s&r, instead of purely price based s/r. See second picture...
Brother cinare.
I am a beginner amateur in forex. But in my heart I am a researcher.
For 3 years now I have been researching various sites in search of such indicators that will help me visually.
Now I'm testing one of the options that I like.
So I saw the name of an acquaintance and offered what I saw.
And those numbers and indices - I have no idea what it is.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
cinare

Skyold wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:32 am
insync works great. The indi does a very good job
I would like to have an additional option:
if the lines cross outside the OBOS zone, an arrow should be marked.
for example:

Screenshot (2).png
Try think it's close to what your looking for.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Skyold, RomanUkraine, heispark, ratonchjes, thomdel, Tyson, alexm, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah