Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

davidle wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:29 pm Hi Mr Tools,

Could you please do us a favor bring back feature "Show keltner channel true/false" option from previous "averages-mtf-alerts 9.2" to your latest 9.4 with button.

Thanks you so much.

Davidle

Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
BOLBAM, Skyold, davidle, Jimmy, moey_dw, alexm, pipsquirrel, Nbats7979, myrx, Bob Loblaw, michaelB, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

Holmes27 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:38 am

Thank you so much for adding the alerts Darks, and for including the Soundfile option – brilliant!

I’ll monitor during Monday and confirm Monday evening whether the alerts are working okay.

Many thanks Darks

Holmes27
Hello Darks

I am monitoring the Corrected vaMA (Alerts) indicator today, and the alerts function does work, but it keeps on repeating, so that I’ve had to switch the alert function off…..hope this info’ helps?

This seems to be a really good indicator for scalping.

Kind regards

Holmes27
Attachments

Holmes27 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:05 pm

Hello Darks

I am monitoring the Corrected vaMA (Alerts) indicator today, and the alerts function does work, but it keeps on repeating, so that I’ve had to switch the alert function off…..hope this info’ helps?

This seems to be a really good indicator for scalping.

Kind regards

Holmes27
Try this
viewtopic.php?p=1295417726#p1295417726
These users thanked the author Darks for the post:
Holmes27

Darks wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Try this.
Hi, thanks for the update. I've been using it today. Works great. Can you please add "Automatic next higher TF" and "Automatic second hihger TF" to the TF parameters. It will then automatically plot next higher TF and 2 higher TFs to the current TF. Thus not having to change the MTF every time I change the current TF. I assume you know how to do that. Otherwise let me know and I send you the code.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Holmes27