Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:48 pm Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is getting their PIPs. I would to share this indicator. Bank levels are at the 00, 20, 50 & 80 levels. This indicator gives you that and you can clearly see how price reacts at those levels. If we could get alerts once price close one of the levels, would be awesome. If not, everyone use this indicator. I never have to draw S/Rs again...

By the way, I've included the file with the levels already set. You can change the color, add more levels and change the levels as well...enjoy
great share thanks . Asking a help if you could help me with settings good for 1M time frame

dwenblade wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:46 am

great share thanks . Asking a help if you could help me with settings good for 1M time frame
You can develop your own strategy for the i minute or get some ideas from here or youtube. The take away from this indicator is to know that price reacts at the 00, 20, 50 and 80 levels respectively. What I suggest is look at the 15 min for your directional bias and them use the Hull and/or TDI for confirmation.

aliplinko wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:33 pm Dear Coders
I'm always thankful for your efforts
I have an indicator that gives arrow and alert when price cross one MA
but i need some changes in it
I need alerts only when price Crosses two EMA 20 & EMA 8 and when Price is above/below SMA200
like this two pictures
tnx
Hi would it be possible to add a push alert to this as well please? I think there is only sound at present. Many thanks

Hi Mr. Tools and Master Coders respectfully,

I would like push notifications added to this indicator if possible. It's seems very accurate in detecting 3 bar fractal patterns. It doesn't catch all of them, but if someone could check the code, would be great.

As always, thank you for your time and consideration!!!!

P.S. Or if someone else has another 3 bar fractal indicator...