Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ogee wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:19 pm
Hi, not sure but maybe these might help, there are also more links in the discussion section at the bottom of the page.
Thank you! :In Love: :thumbup: Howeverm these are not what I am looking for. They are some kind of variation of the 34ema like the averages channel / GRAB.

The one's I'm looking for are based on volume. The VWAP s/r. But thanks again for your help! Greatly appreciated! :D

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

redwed wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:24 pm Hello. Please help me to find this spread indicator. Thanks in advance.
Hello, you can find our template which includes the Spread indicator here: Forex Station MT4 Chart Template :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
redwed
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

sal wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:19 am Mr.Tools/Mntiwana
May request to add arrow with the combinsation of 2 indicators of Mlanden's.
the rule shown as per snap.

WHEN GREEN LINE IS OUTSIDE CHANNEL
AND PA BAR (CLOSE PRICE) TOUCH/CROSS
GREEN LINE - ARROWS
How did you get the "round dots with circles" that precede the signals (are they fractals?)
Give a link to the indicator and its settings
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:52 am

By any chance do you have any pictures? Wondering if it's similar to JMA z score except of course it's using VWAP, also wondering what type of histo?
Sure. The first is a picture of the z-score of the VWAP as a histo. I would really like something similar.

The second is a volume weighted s/r. Would also like to have that.

EDIT: I don't know if the pictures are large enough to see clearly. If not, I will try to get bigger pictures tomorrow morning :thumbup:
Attachments

@mrtools

Respected Sir,
Request you to Please see this Issue in Indi : macd_predictor_histo_universal_mtf__alerts__lines
Using this Indi for Macd histo.
The Gold Dash Line comes on Chart automatically. We Cannot Turn Off this line.
Please Disable this Gold Dash Line permanently.

If it can't be disabled, Request you to Please Share Macd Histo which gives Macd Histo Output similar to this Indi.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Shares.