Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading systemfor MT4 platform

A Project Looking Glass ...with Tesla footprints inside

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a buy or sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system.

Now sit back, relax, be still, and choose the red pill to create your neural pathway to the art of trading. Then be like Neo, by starting to believe that we are on the Matrix, and knowing that these are all imaginary. The Market Makers really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill... you may start walking the path with the Architect, armed with this system, sound position-sizing, and begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ v2v

There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

UPDATES: 

v2v Power
─ Applied auto-focus feature for the active pair or instrument by changing font type & color
─ Font & Label color

─ New templates

full system: v2v dynamic trading system ...re-attached   

stand-alone tool: v2v Power and Top Correlation ...re-attached
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES: 

• PIVOT FIBS plus and Trade Session Range tool:
─ ADR = Average Daily Range
─ ASR = Average Session Range
─ ASS = Average Session Spread
─ c.DR = current Daily Range (current day ─ 24-hour Range)
─ p.DR = previous Daily Range (previous day ─ 24-hour Range)
─ c.SR = current Session Range (current session range : e.g. London open ─ 8-hour Range)
─ c.SS = current Session Spread (current session spread (high - low): e.g. Broker open ─ 8-hour Range)

• ASS is an 8-hour session spread... based on average N of days (e.g. N = 9-day as default)

re-attached... (A.S.S. high & low range adjustment)
full system: v2v dynamic trading system  

stand-alone tool: v2v Power & top correlation
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:33 pm UPDATES: 
V2! Where have you been? Are you all good bro?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
nathanvbasko
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:05 pm

All good... Thanks. I'm just much busier these past few weeks.

Stay healthy... warm regards,

V2
We miss you V2. You've always made some of the most intriguing setups which inspire many of us to experiment with. We hope your family is safe and well in the PH.

God bless and see you soon? :hug:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
nathanvbasko
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Moving AveragesRe: v2v dynamic system

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:24 am
We miss you V2. You've always made some of the most intriguing setups which inspire many of us to experiment with. We hope your family is safe and well in the PH.

God bless and see you soon? :hug:
ha u know............... I do miss the posts from sir nathan 2.............. even tho I am not comment much cos sometimes i dont wanna annoy with questionz............ but always watching nd tryin his new sets!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
nathanvbasko
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈