Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:29 pm Classic Intraday Move

Here we have a nice move off the OpenPos UP line.
As Price was crossing the line we see that the TMA Histo/Ribbon lines is showing Blue (Up Move).
The CCI Histo is also Blue (Up Move).
We have a Blue (Up Move) PRICE line which is crossing the TREND line.
The stage is set and everything is primed for an Up Move.

As I said in an earlier post that we want to simply take some meat off the bone (Book the Pip$, Get Out) and let everyone else fight over the remains. Yes, price may well continue up to 100% ADR (or even beyond).

Our No.1 goal is to get the Intraday Direction Right and Consistently Book Pip$.

GBPAUD ADR = 187 (as shown in the InfoBox)
OpenPos lines are by default set to 10% move off the ADR (which in this case is 18.7 Pip move off the OPEN line)
Our target line of 61.65% ADR = 115.66 off the OPEN line (187*0.6185)
Take off the 10% OpenPos move from the OPEN Line would give us (115.66-18.7) a profit of 96.96 Pip$

A simpler way is to multply the ADR by 0.5185 or 51.85%, This will give you the number of Pip$ from the OpenPos line to the 61.85% ADR line.
So 187 ADR x 0.5185 = 96.96 Pip$ Profit from an entry off the OpenPos line to the 61.85% ADR line.
96.96 Pips rounded off to zero decimal places would give us 97 Pip$ (as shown in the InfoBox on the chart).

All the best
Xard777
Taking the weekend to learn the nitty gritty of Xards system from post 1, and this post has cleared off some fog.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, kowal81, warwar

xard777 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:21 am Final Update

Enjoy!
Xard777
Dear Xard777
Can you help me modify this indicator?
I wish that when Heiken Ashi show - the chart will chage to line chart.
Beside that - I just want to see the body candle of Heiken Ashi
Thanks you very much for your help
Brg
Phan Duc

XARD: The Panel indicator controls the chart line and is on by default i.e. chartMODE=CHART_LINE;
That said, you probably just have to turn off the candles displayed in the MA indicator i.e. showCANDLES=false;
This should sort out your problem then just save as another template when you turn on the HA - i.e. HA mode.tpl
Hope this helps with your query.

Latest Update
Here is the latest update, hope you enjoy it.
This is my busy time from now till Xmas trading.
All the best
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

rcbarlow wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:35 am Thank you XARD. I finally finished reading the whole thread from page 1. Definitely understand more now. In the latest update, I am assuming Template Option 3 is the Forex template. Except for the panels, I do not see any difference between Templates Option 1 and Option 2. What am I missing please?
on template 1 there is forex trade Expert under panel, on option 2 there is forex pair changer

XARD: The trade panel and the changer panel do not work together on the same chart hence the option of one or the other.
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post:
rcbarlow

Rayhaan48 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:27 pm

hi sir please may u kindly share the indictors on the first picture above, been looking but cant find, or i missed something. thank you sir
I write through an interpreter.
I received your letter. But I don't know if my answer reached you.
Roman

XARD: I added missing source files from previous zip... hope this is what you wanted.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
edg3end

The last update this is how it looks the third option FOREX TEMP...THANKS XARD looking forward your trades(Examples) for the rest of the year.

XARD: You do not need examples as the trade is staring you in the face.

Q1) Is price coming off a top dot and below the yellow VWAP line?
Q2) Is the same price below the Trend & Signal line and the Background Red?
if yes to both Qs then Take a SELL

Q1) Is price coming off a bottom dot and above the yellow VWAP line?
Q2) Is the same price above the Trend & Signal line and the Background Blue?
if yes to both Qs then Take a BUY

This not rocket science
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 13):
Narkarn, Grace2win, moey_dw, Jimmy, RomanUkraine, stond, Skyold, tvhh94, rcbarlow, rudiarius, Prado, RodrigoRT7, StuartWong