Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Skyold wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:59 pm
Hello mrtools,
thanks for the amazing indicator. I've been testing the Indi for about 3 weeks and the results are very good.
I have one more request: Please add the option to draw an arrow when the lines intersect outside the OBOS zone
thank you
Hey friend,
May I see your settings?
Stoch and his/her family are destructive in the long run.
Friday with GBP/USD, More than 170 Pip.
Attachments

RZAMK wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:16 am

Hey friend,
May I see your settings?
Stoch and his/her family are destructive in the long run.
Friday with GBP/USD, More than 170 Pip.
I use the indi for gold and Dow TF 5min for EXIT
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
RZAMK
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

I'll try to explain better.
MACD is calculating with the difference between two moving averages.
I'm searching a version of MACD where I can choose the type of moving average using for calculation.
In other words, I'm searching for a MACD that calculates the difference between simple moving average and exponential moving average.
Thanks in advance

Lucmat

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:22 am

Sorry not understanding what you are looking for?

lucmat wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:26 am I'll try to explain better.
MACD is calculating with the difference between two moving averages.
I'm searching a version of MACD where I can choose the type of moving average using for calculation.
In other words, I'm searching for a MACD that calculates the difference between simple moving average and exponential moving average.
Thanks in advance

Lucmat

Should be able to do that with this one viewtopic.php?p=1295351968#p1295351968
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
lucmat

Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:51 pm
Hi Mr Tools,
The indicator with Arrows is working fine, however the Alert is not sounding at all.
Please can you rectify the problem, for an early alert as soon as the bar closes inside the Laguerre Trendlnie and the Signal Line Crosses the Trendline.
Thank you.
Working for me.

Good Morning Mr Tools,
Sorry for bothering you with this.

I am very happy with the additions of the Arrows, Pop-up messages when the Alert fires on the Laguerre Filter Indi.
However, I am still not getting a Sound Alert (I tried re-loading the indicator), all else works well.

Please may I request that you make a modification by changing the Sound File Name to Alert.wav.

Thank you

Hello MrTools,
do you think it is possible to alter this indie in such a way that I can enter
one set of input for MACD+Signal-line (i. e. TF H1)
and onother set of input for the histo (i. e. TF H4)
for example:
MACD+Signal line: 12-26-9; i. e. TF H1
Histo: 48-104-36, i. e. TF H4
[extra fantastic feature could be: Histo-line changes colour on slope direction change]

I have a question for you all. Hope you can help... :In Love:

I have been testing Raghee Horner's GRAB method for about a month, maybe a month and a half now.

That indi can be found here on the forum, I found two.

However, she also uses vwap tools with it.

There are two that interest me very much:
v-profile = automatic s&r lines on chart based on volume
v-score = non-lagging oscillator as a histo also based on volume and providing volume based s&r

I cannot post links here, but if you look at the website of simplertrading and look at the vwap-max-tool-package, you find more info. As well on her YT channel.

I cannot find something similar on this forum. But maybe it has a different name, like the averages channel candles are the same as GRAB?

I hope somebody can help me :In Love:
These users thanked the author cinare for the post:
RZAMK

cinare wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:00 pm I have a question for you all. Hope you can help... :In Love:

I have been testing Raghee Horner's GRAB method for about a month, maybe a month and a half now.

That indi can be found here on the forum, I found two.

However, she also uses vwap tools with it.

There are two that interest me very much:
v-profile = automatic s&r lines on chart based on volume
v-score = non-lagging oscillator as a histo also based on volume and providing volume based s&r

I cannot post links here, but if you look at the website of simplertrading and look at the vwap-max-tool-package, you find more info. As well on her YT channel.

I cannot find something similar on this forum. But maybe it has a different name, like the averages channel candles are the same as GRAB?

I hope somebody can help me :In Love:
Hi, not sure but maybe these might help, there are also more links in the discussion section at the bottom of the page.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
cinare