Re: Making Vertex Indicator non-repaint

MaitriMarty wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Excuse my ignorance here everyone but I just loaded the vertex indicator onto my charts and I looked at how the red and blue lines behaved (as this is what interests me the most). To me, it seems like the lines moved around as the current candle was taking shape but then once the candle had closed, the lines seemed to lock into place, just like any other indicator would do.

So I suppose my question about this is, why does everyone say that the vertex indicator repaints. Is it because the vertex spike signal actually takes place and then after a few candles, the lines reshape themselves to show a new spike somehow. Because if this is what people are saying, this is not what I saw on my charts when I was doing some quick research on this.

Actually, I took a demo trade from a 15 minute chart, based on a vertex spiking into +10 territory and retuning to normal (a typical signal) and then I watched price go against the signal and make a new high. But even when this happened, the lines didnt reshape themselves or the original spike signal didnt repaint or vanish, the lines just kept on doing their thing and kept going on their merry way.

So is it the dots and arrows that are repainting with this indicator only or am I missing something here? I admit that I didnt watch the indicator on the charts for hours and hours but to be honest, when I saw my losing trade and the lines based spike signal staying the same, I basically concluded that the lines and spike signals weren't repainting .... but maybe im wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!!
Marty
hello Marty , please did you ever get an answer for this question of yours.... and were you able to get answers by way of use, regarding your findings

dmnik wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:31 pm Vertex 4.8 AA MTF CR+TT
Очень хорошо что есть хотя бы на руском. А то я с Английским через Гугл транслейт (око косится и руки отваливаются).
Большое спасибо за инди для малых ТФ (М-5 и М-15).
It is very good that there is at least in Russian. And then I'm with English through Google translate (the eye looks askance and my hands fall off).
Thank you very much for the indie for small TFs (M-5 and M-15).

dmnik wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:31 pm Vertex 4.8 AA MTF CR+TT
Вопросы к Знатокам:
1. Как отличаются данные индикатори с настройками по умолчанию?
2. Можно поделится настройками индикаторов как у Вас?
3. Почему последний индикатор иногда подвисает (и опаздывает на несколько свечей).
Тупой гугул не переводит дословно.
Questions for connoisseurs:
1. How do these indicators differ, default settings (basic)?
2. Share the indicator settings like yours?
3. Why does the last indicator sometimes freeze (and is late by a few candles).
Attachments

При работе серии индикаторов (выходной день), выяснилось, что некоторые индикаторы удаляют «сигналы» с графика один другого. Как решить эту проблему?.
Получилась бы неплохая стратегия следующего типа:
1 - получаем предварительный сигнал (опережающий) от индикатора vertex_mod_3.01 alerts9arrows2mtf (стрелки) и Vertex 4.8 AA MTF TT (стрелки и ромбики);
2 - заключительный от Vertex 4.8 AA MTF CR+TT (крестик).
Осталось добавить фильтр тренда и в принципе готово.
Всем профита.

During the work of a series of indicators (day off), it turned out that some indicators remove “signals” from one another's chart. How to solve this problem?.
It would be a good strategy like this:
1 - we receive a preliminary signal (leading) from the vertex_mod_3.01 alerts9arrows2mtf indicator (arrows) and Vertex 4.8 AA MTF TT (arrows and diamonds);
2 - final from Vertex 4.8 AA MTF CR + TT (cross).
It remains to add a trend filter and, in principle, you're done.
I wish everyone a profit
Attachments

menber100 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:46 am

Thanks for this great indicator ... do you have the indicators updated to date? could you share Thanks in advance.
I'm a simple user looking for a working strategy for the TF M-5. What I found, I laid out here. The fact is that the indicators found on other sites do not work in MT-4, build 1280. And only here I found working.
They work. So I decided to compare.
The result was the result on the screen.

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:14 pm

Dear Ogee, you can share the indicator CCI and Vertex%, and Tick PVA.
Sure here is the Vertex %R and 2 Tick Volume Price Analysis files (different colour schemes for different colour chart background) , the CCI is the mt4 default, I just dragged and dropped the Vertex%R onto it and hid the Vertex signal line :)
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
RomanUkraine, mwaschkowski