Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Both indicators mentioned above extend the vertical line of the crosshair in the indicator windows. If I understand correctly from your comment you want both the vertical line AND the horizontal line (ie the crosshair) to be in the indicator window, not in the main chart window. I do not recall to have seen this anywhere.
Skyside67 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:53 am Thanks Chris, but do you know of an indicator that can allow me to move a crosshair on the sub-window (2nd window or indicator window) and then i can see where that is on the main window ? So it's a little bit different to the indicator above

Yeah so it would look like a two-headed-cross-hair. One cross-hair on the subwindow and one cross-hair on the main window moving in sync together.. I'm really surprised it's not anywhere haha...just my luck but the indicator you linked was nice

chris006 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:28 am Both indicators mentioned above extend the vertical line of the crosshair in the indicator windows. If I understand correctly from your comment you want both the vertical line AND the horizontal line (ie the crosshair) to be in the indicator window, not in the main chart window. I do not recall to have seen this anywhere.

Hello everyone
I’m looking for breakout box EA... i try a lot of EA .. but all of them working with 4 h , or 15 m tf
When i run it with 5m tf ... unfortunately not take any trade m
Also it’s will be better if can be like basket
Because I make manually backtest for more than 12 pair and it work very very very well

Thanks in advance
And welcome for asking anything here or in PM if wanna ask about anything

Have a good day

nima2020 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:26 am Hello friends
I do not know if I am submitting my request in the right place or not
I'm looking for an indicator like the Kijun slope histo indicator that shows the tenkan line instead of the kijun line.
In fact, in the calculations, the tenkan line replaces the kijun line

Kijun slope histo.mq4
For the record, the calculations are the same. If you change your indicator number to a 9 instead of the default 26, it's exactly the same as the Tenkan.

cvdm7756 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:17 pm Good Day Mr Tools / Pacois,
Please could Alerts for Chart and Push notification, plus option for an arrow/ fractal (sized) to appear on Chart when the Signal Line crosses the Trendline, be added to this indicator.
If possible could a different sounding alert to the usual Default Alert.wav be applied.

I would appreciate your time and effort with this request.

Many thanks.

LaguerreFilter.mq4
Alerts and arrows added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel

Good Day Mr Tools / Pacois,
Please could Alerts for Chart and Push notification, plus option for an arrow/ fractal (sized) to appear on Chart when the Signal Line crosses the Trendline, be added to this indicator.
If possible could a different sounding alert to the usual Default Alert.wav be applied.

I would appreciate your time and effort with this request.

Many thanks.

LaguerreFilter.mq4
Alerts and arrows added.

Thank you very much Mr Tools.