Re: Educational Videos

Hi guys,,
anybody here has an old video of an interview of a pit trader, i had seen the video a long time ago and unable to find it now....i don't remember his name either, sorry it might sound stupid.....all i remember is he was wearing a green coat it the video and discusses his basic trading strategy using data from the previous trading day...it's an old video. would be grateful if anybody can post a link or the guy's name so i can search. thank you

mahnooj wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:18 pm Hi guys,,
anybody here has an old video of an interview of a pit trader, i had seen the video a long time ago and unable to find it now....i don't remember his name either, sorry it might sound stupid.....all i remember is he was wearing a green coat it the video and discusses his basic trading strategy using data from the previous trading day...it's an old video. would be grateful if anybody can post a link or the guy's name so i can search. thank you
Will keep an eye out, was he US or UK?

I see from other threads some don't hold with PA trading and that's fair enough but just for fun I'll include here an old video from well known PA day trader Al Brooks. The video is like his books, delivered in a very dull, matter of fact manner but worth persevering with as there are many valuable insights in the consideration of every single bar.

He dismisses the notion that there is a lot of 'noise' on any chart, as he says, every price movement is caused by traders putting money on the table and that's valuable information as to deciding what 'probably' might happen next.

46 min. 'Al Brooks Entering Late in Trends'

Should have posted his one before the above, this one looks at Market/Volume Profile Initial Balances and how to apply them for FX and other markets now many brokers are running their platforms 24/5. Looks at how to read the IB and look for clues as to what type of trading day you might expect.
(20 min).

A look at the recent Gold rise and fall and finding clues in the price action as to the psychology that drives the move and when to get aboard and when to stay out.

A mentoring session from the UK prop firm Axia Futures.

(17 min)
'The Psychology Of A Drop In Gold'

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
moey_dw