NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

#611
Banzai wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:27 am
josi wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:20 am
Doesn't work.
Anyway, you upload the other 4 indicators.
I want to check if they interfere with this new renko indicator.
OK - but they are all yours - so: you got them already.
FractalSupportResistance button 1.05.mq4
(17.44 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
!!!-MT4 X-TMA CHANNEL-01 button.mq4
(45.8 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Support and Resistance button.mq4
(23.43 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
SupDem Box button 1.02.mq4
(17.53 KiB) Downloaded 124 times


Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

#612
josi wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:31 am
Banzai wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:27 am

Anyway, you upload the other 4 indicators.
I want to check if they interfere with this new renko indicator.
OK - but they are all yours - so: you got them already.
hi josi
no problem with the indicators. all of them work together.
only the renko indi must get an other rekosize as shown in the picture.
currencies= standard properties / indices= higher renkosize
please test it .
renko.JPG
renko2.JPG

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

#613
josi wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:31 am
Banzai wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:27 am

Anyway, you upload the other 4 indicators.
I want to check if they interfere with this new renko indicator.
OK - but they are all yours - so: you got them already.
Yeah, but after a while, I got lost with abbreviations: "S&R", "FSR", etc...

They look fine on my computers.

I checked all 3 demos: Oanda, IC, and Exness and all have the same MT4 version.

Since you're here,
Please download these versions to match the colors and fonts.
!!!-MT4 X-TMA CHANNEL-01 button.mq4
(45.81 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
FractalSupportResistance button 1.05.mq4
(17.44 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
SupDem Box button 1.02.mq4
(17.75 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Support and Resistance button.mq4
(23.43 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
Tipu_Renko button.mq4
(24.51 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
renko.gif
Exness.png
IC.png
Oanda.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

#614
Wole wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:26 am
Bros. This candlestick alerts could be useful to someone who likes to use candlestick patterns. Kindly make button for it. Thank you for your innovations.
Hi Wole, thanks for sharing this indicator. I guess you've been using it for a while now?
Please I want to ask if it is accurate with the candle patterns/alerts?

Thank you

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

#615
maroka wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:28 am
Wole wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:26 am
Bros. This candlestick alerts could be useful to someone who likes to use candlestick patterns. Kindly make button for it. Thank you for your innovations.
Hi Wole, thanks for sharing this indicator. I guess you've been using it for a while now?
Please I want to ask if it is accurate with the candle patterns/alerts?

Thank you
Very accurate. Non repainting


Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

#616
maroka wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:28 am
Wole wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:26 am
Bros. This candlestick alerts could be useful to someone who likes to use candlestick patterns. Kindly make button for it. Thank you for your innovations.
Hi Wole, thanks for sharing this indicator. I guess you've been using it for a while now?
Please I want to ask if it is accurate with the candle patterns/alerts?

Thank you
Very accurate. Non repainting

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

#617
josi wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:27 am
Banzai wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:06 am
Attached is a pdf to show you what is Market Profile and how to set the Market Profile indicator.
Only works on M15 and slows down Mt4 more than considerably.
[/quote]

MarketProfile_v1.15 button 1.01.mq4

I talked to some coders and they said
it uses a lot of graphic pixels.
Eventually, it will suck all of CPU and RAM.
The only way I can think of is:
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)
CADJPYM15D.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

#619
Banzai wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:45 am
josi wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:27 am
I talked to some coders and they said
it uses a lot of graphic pixels.
Eventually, it will suck all of CPU and RAM.
The only way I can think of is:
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)
I already reduced CPU and RAM to your amount.
Still - it is ridiculous to code an indie that "will suck all of CPU and RAM".
The point of an indicator is to be a tool for information gathering not a graphic spectacle.
But that's only my opinion.
Thanks anyway.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

#620
Banzai wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:28 am
josi wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:31 am
Yeah, but after a while, I got lost with abbreviations: "S&R", "FSR", etc...
They look fine on my computers.
I checked all 3 demos: Oanda, IC, and Exness and all have the same MT4 version.
Since you're here,
Please download these versions to match the colors and fonts.
Tried again with your "matching versions".
No luck - renko doesn't work.
All the others did - and do now.
US100H4.png


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Please make buttons for indicators

      0 Replies 294 Views

      by MayaxatL, Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:05 am in Coding Help

      0 Replies
      294 Views
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

      19 Replies 9254 Views

      by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

      19 Replies
      9254 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”