Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi mrtools, Banzai and other coders

is there a way to code the Quantile Volume Analysis so that the zone is drawn from +100 to -100?
The zones up to 10 or -10 show low volume. Up to 80 or -80 trending market and the zones up to 100 or -100 absolute high volume.

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Perfect_Entrys wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:09 am

canI have this indicator?
Sure. It was posted By Mladen in the post before mine, here: Volume Spike Reversal Arrows indicator.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 pm Quite an interesting indicator that's caught my eye. I've given it a look over and it certainly seems viable for short-term scalping.
Hope you are successful with it 
hi Jimmy, please which indicator is on the upper right hand showing D1 TF candles...? Please can you or anyone share the indicators if u have it, thanks

Taposki wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:37 pm

hi Jimmy, please which indicator is on the upper right hand showing D1 TF candles...? Please can you or anyone share the indicators if u have it, thanks
Sure, download our MT4 template here: Forex-station MT4 Chart Template.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance