Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Xard

I am learning this system and way of trading. I am reading most of the posts and so far I'm up to page 57...yeah, I know, long way to go! Can't believe all the work you are doing and sharing with this community, I have to thans you for that as I myself am benefiting from your hard work. I'm currently using template -52, so far I am finding that template, the one that suits my style best.

Hoping to read the rest of these posts soon.

Cheers

Ezzy
These users thanked the author Ezzy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, SWicak

Ezzy wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:12 pm Hoping to read the rest of these posts soon.
hello ezzy trader.................. welcome to our home!!! always nice 2 hear someone reading through this whole topic :clap: :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
stond, Ezzy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

cinare wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:38 pm

Thank you for all your Buttton indi's Banzai! :In Love:

Do you by any chance also have a trade report indi (on screen) which has a button? I would like to not have the report clutter up my screen, but also not have to add and delete the tradereport indi all the time... ;)

Is this the one?

If yes, then it's over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295416423#p1295416423
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
cinare

Hi Xard,
Two indicators show the MM level completely differently. The two scale is 8, TF M15. Why is there such a difference? Which indicator to use?

stond

XARD: OOps! My Bad, I hard wired it for the Dow Jones.
This version should work as per scale input value
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 3):
Banzai, edg3end, thomdel

stond wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:23 pm Hi Xard,
Two indicators show the MM level completely differently. The two scale is 8, TF M15. Why is there such a difference? Which indicator to use?

stond

XARD: OOps! My Bad, I hard wired it for the Dow Jones.
This version should work as per scale input value
Hi Xard,
Thank you. Works to adjust the scale.

stond
Attachments
These users thanked the author stond for the post:
Banzai

Hi friends, special register to write to the Creator of the system, he is not responsible, in the end, very interested in the system, but we are looking into any doubts arise at the entry point yesterday, for example, gold burner red arrow in a circle, on sale price 1978 price eventually passed in 2000 , would you mind to explain clear the exact point of entrance in the picture, the text I do not understand from the language barrier. I would like to master intraday gold trading, because it has good volatility.