Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

this is your annual harbinger of doom here. (I cut in when I see these system forks)

Bob never intended HGI to be used so low - if you look at the TF's he was up way over 240+

Set HGI to true and see what you get... a total mess.

HGI is repainting. Underneath HGI is Baluda's stuff - CSS / Super Slope (what you are calling TMA) - (mladen sighs when you call TMA non repainting because he will say its LWMA).
In their stuff (shf) they either put "true" or "no future"...
Mundu - HGI is not TMA-CG, CG was from Tankk/Mladen I think.

Bob uses repainting indies and doesn't apologise for it - you can read it in the HGI pdfs and in his threads - he started on FF then moved to shf. Bobs system is MA's/Atr/TMA...
What Bob says isn't wrong.

In any case you are going to have to get over repainting, recalculating and suchlike in MT4 and get to grips with what these terms actually mean - its classic terms like these, bandied about without knowledge or care on what it actually means or its use. It could have a use in your system it may not - it is utterly boring to see stuff rejected point blank because someone with 2 minutes experience says an indicator "repaints" - has anyone found an indicator that doesnt repaint and that provides a decent signal right on the turns? yeah me neither.

Anyhoo - Just before everyone leaps off into HGI land... (anything with grail in it is the exact opposite - watch the indiana jones clip - he chose poorly)
I would take an extra large pinch of salt before taking anything from there (shf) - theres a few bits - but very slim pickings.

95% of anything SHF is taking a step backwards.

Steve hopwood is an absolute clown. Anything and everything he writes is a total joke/over complication - he is a total oaf and rude with it.
He rehashes old indies - such as peaky etc - which was sixths which is simply linear regression - I mean come on.
I pointed out his new MPTM doesnt work properly (it doesn't - i thoroughly tested it) - he banned me and removed my posts.
He is dismissive of anything new, flames people and openly admits he has totally failed at making any profits in FX/automation.
Steve Hopwood definitely isn't kindly known - people left in droves because of his behaviour. There are some decent people in trading - he isn't one of them.
The shf forum is largely dead and has been for years with just a couple of regulars - I was one of them til captain misery banned me for trying to help him out.

Thats your update from MT4 Historical Backstory Factsman FFS.

See you in a year for more MT4 trivia and other associated drivel.

Hi Xard

I am learning this system and way of trading. I am reading most of the posts and so far I'm up to page 57...yeah, I know, long way to go! Can't believe all the work you are doing and sharing with this community, I have to thans you for that as I myself am benefiting from your hard work. I'm currently using template -52, so far I am finding that template, the one that suits my style best.

Hoping to read the rest of these posts soon.

Cheers

Ezzy

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:59 am
Буду тестировать такой вариант.
Для индикатора VQ-nrp+arrows показатель Filter равен 1.
I will test this option.
For the VQ-nrp + arrows indicator, the Filter value is 1.
Dear trader, could you kindly share this template? Thanks

Banzai wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:13 am
OCTAVEMATH
Thank you for all your Buttton indi's Banzai! :In Love:

Do you by any chance also have a trade report indi (on screen) which has a button? I would like to not have the report clutter up my screen, but also not have to add and delete the tradereport indi all the time... ;)

cinare wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:38 pm
Banzai wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:13 am
OCTAVEMATH

Do you by any chance also have a trade report indi (on screen) which has a button? I would like to not have the report clutter up my screen, but also not have to add and delete the tradereport indi all the time... ;)

Is this the one?

If yes, then it's over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295416423#p1295416423
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Banzai wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:41 pm
cinare wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:38 pm

Is this the one?

If yes, then it's over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295416423#p1295416423
Thank you so much! :In Love: :thumbup: That's the one...

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 33286 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13491 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”