Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:02 am

Brother, only 2 questions and one request.
1 Which indicator on the graph sets the arrows
2. Where did you get these indicators and their SETTINGS.
You can link to them, or (if they are not from this branch), then write to rf.lahush2905@gmail.com.
With gratitude Roman
Hi Roman,

I think I can help you on that.

1. HGI , aka Nanningbob’s holygrail indicator
2. You google stevehopwoodforex , and there is a topic on that Nanningbob’s Holygrail Indicator.

Sincerely,
Sergei
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:10 am

Hi Roman,

I think I can help you on that.

1. HGI , aka Nanningbob’s holygrail indicator
2. You google stevehopwoodforex , and there is a topic on that Nanningbob’s Holygrail Indicator.

Sincerely,
Sergei
Sergii
Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about such an indicator and such a society.
Of the Russian sites, tlap.com is quite popular (often referred to), as for beginners (like me).

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:16 am
Sergii
Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about such an indicator and such a society.
Of the Russian sites, tlap.com is quite popular (often referred to), as for beginners (like me).

Roman,

As I know that is the place where exactly that indicator was evolutionized ... and creators are hanging out and Steve Hoopwood is kindly known in forex community!
You could check forexfactory for Steve and he was there since 2007 till 2015 , then he started his own place.

And that’s where I found all about that indicator, and there is much more ...

And I’ll let you know , it takes some time , not to much, after you register at that place ... to get an welcome letter ...

P.s. Tlap is also a good one!

Sincerely,
Sergei
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
RomanUkraine
Sincerely,
Sergei

Please download these new versions to match the button colors.
Thank you.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
RomanUkraine, Skyold, JI YU, fadhayemustafa

Mundu19 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:17 pm Thanks XARD for sharing with us this latest set-up. I have been testing it with the HGI indicator you bundled with it and its amazing. Did some reading about the HGI the last few days and apparently it's a complete system by itself. It perfectly works with the new setup. It gives much earlier signals than our setup but it's because they are using the slope of the TMA-CG indicator to calculate the entries. Have always had the TMA indi since you introduced it here and was pleasantly surprised to know its what being used to calculate the slope angle of the TMA albeit with another indicator.
For those curious about the dashboard, it's called HGI Matrix. Just google it and read about it and you will be able to easily set it up.
Yes, HGI is originally from a different forum. Big thread over there discussing it. Similar to what we have here with XARD.

this is your annual harbinger of doom here. (I cut in when I see these system forks)

Bob never intended HGI to be used so low - if you look at the TF's he was up way over 240+

Set HGI to true and see what you get... a total mess.

HGI is repainting. Underneath HGI is Baluda's stuff - CSS / Super Slope (what you are calling TMA) - (mladen sighs when you call TMA non repainting because he will say its LWMA).
In their stuff (shf) they either put "true" or "no future"...
Mundu - HGI is not TMA-CG, CG was from Tankk/Mladen I think.

Bob uses repainting indies and doesn't apologise for it - you can read it in the HGI pdfs and in his threads - he started on FF then moved to shf. Bobs system is MA's/Atr/TMA...
What Bob says isn't wrong.

In any case you are going to have to get over repainting, recalculating and suchlike in MT4 and get to grips with what these terms actually mean - its classic terms like these, bandied about without knowledge or care on what it actually means or its use. It could have a use in your system it may not - it is utterly boring to see stuff rejected point blank because someone with 2 minutes experience says an indicator "repaints" - has anyone found an indicator that doesnt repaint and that provides a decent signal right on the turns? yeah me neither.

Anyhoo - Just before everyone leaps off into HGI land... (anything with grail in it is the exact opposite - watch the indiana jones clip - he chose poorly)
I would take an extra large pinch of salt before taking anything from there (shf) - theres a few bits - but very slim pickings.

95% of anything SHF is taking a step backwards.

Steve hopwood is an absolute clown. Anything and everything he writes is a total joke/over complication - he is a total oaf and rude with it.
He rehashes old indies - such as peaky etc - which was sixths which is simply linear regression - I mean come on.
I pointed out his new MPTM doesnt work properly (it doesn't - i thoroughly tested it) - he banned me and removed my posts.
He is dismissive of anything new, flames people and openly admits he has totally failed at making any profits in FX/automation.
Steve Hopwood definitely isn't kindly known - people left in droves because of his behaviour. There are some decent people in trading - he isn't one of them.
The shf forum is largely dead and has been for years with just a couple of regulars - I was one of them til captain misery banned me for trying to help him out.

Thats your update from MT4 Historical Backstory Factsman FFS.

See you in a year for more MT4 trivia and other associated drivel.
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post (total 3):
QSD, allan, castlebrook