NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:47 am
ziapandorra wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:18 am

Dear Mr.Tools,
Is there a histogram version of the below indicator that represents the result of on-chart arrows?
For example if the on-chart arrow indicates a downtrend market on the previous candle, the desired histogram shows a red-bar.

Thanks in advance.
Don't know of one.
Oh, thank you. Could you make one that does the desired outcome?
Thanks in advance,

ziapandorra wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:43 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:13 am

Which arrows?
I mean the arrows (blue and SaddleBrown) of the following indicator that indicates the direction of the trend.
Please make an effort to attach your all images and files to your post. For security and spam prevention, external links aren't permitted here and will be removed.

If you're unsure on how to attach images to your post, please read this: How do I upload images to my post?
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:35 pm
ziapandorra wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:43 am

I mean the arrows (blue and SaddleBrown) of the following indicator that indicates the direction of the trend.
Please make an effort to attach your all images and files to your post. For security and spam prevention, external links aren't permitted here and will be removed.

If you're unsure of how to attach images to your post, please read this: How do I upload images to my post?
Dear Jimmy,
Thanks for the clarification on how to insert images. And apologize if I add an external link that goes against forum rules.
mrtools wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:13 am
ziapandorra wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:19 am

Oh, thank you. Could you make one that does the desired outcome?
Thanks in advance,
Which arrows?
Dear Mr.Tools,

Thanks in advance,
GBPJPY.lmaxH4.png
Keltner Channels F1 mtf 2.03 nmc.mq4
(15.71 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

Hi all,

I cant seem to find this request posted anywhere so I was wondering if someone could code a simple indicator that plots a small arrow under or above the candlestick that closes outside the Bollinger band.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Hi all, I'm trying to calculate the probabilities in open candles for price closing inside the bands upon touch vs price closing outside of them. For this indicator
bollitoucher_alerts+mtf nmc.mq4
(7.63 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
is it possible to only have the dot alerts print when price touches the bands rather than when recalculation causes the bands to touch price? And also, for backtesting purposes, is it possible to stop all further recalculation on open candles as soon as price touches one of the bands?

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 7665 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. TDI indicators for MT5

0 Replies 9984 Views

by Jimmy, Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”