Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

kizerage212 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:50 pm Oh, I see. thanks. I was hoping it wasn't a repainting type as the signals looked good. Some other member refuted this saying it was NOT repainting a couple of years ago. See this by friend4you: viewtopic.php?f=579496&hilit=trend%20ma ... 2ad7fe5513

I'm not sure what to think. Perhaps he is wrong.
All I know is they are exactly the same and again looking at the code the trend magic colors can repaint, but probably best to test yourself.

Darks wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:08 pm Super trend averages 2.6 by Mladen.
That is a great code man, thank you for sharing this latest version. We were desperately missing this! :razz:

And thank you to Mladen for this feature-packed indicator.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, Darks, bmwaddicted
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:50 pm

Trend magic is actually a repainting version of super trend the cci version, I have this version that doesn't repaint with all the alerts.
Hello mrtools,
Is that possible to make this indicator supertrend the cci version multi timeframe? since you say your version isn't repainting, so it is good to see the higher timeframe data on the current chart. thanks a lot!!!

Darks wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:08 pm Super trend averages 2.6 by Mladen.
Hello Darks,
Thank you for sharing this great SuperTrend Indi with all averages from Mladen here with us.
I have only one request of course if it is possible:
Please automatically adjust the size of the candles.
Thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Hello mrtools and mladen,
darks has kindly published this super trend all averages indi from mladen
I have only one request of course if it is possible:
Please automatically adjust the size of the candles.
Many thanks
viewtopic.php?p=1295419674#p1295419674
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777