NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:07 pm
marwilli wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:38 pm

hi moey,
see my answer below to Jimmy.
thanks for your feedback :-)
somting strange going on.............. saw some reply of another guy with same issue with a file the other day??? wonder what making these rename error happen if no one rename!!! mrtool said the pc may rename it or something?? is it right or is it something the browser doing................... are u using chrome or fire fox?? aaaaah!!! :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
I´ve checked it out.
Opera download ok, no problem with indi name, chrome the same, all ok
Firefox fault. I don´t know what ´s the problem with the firefox, but even I download this file , the renaming fault is present.

so dear users, if you have problems with downloads, try another browser first :-)

mrtools wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:19 am
mades wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:55 pm

Here there are side-by-side, thin is 8.9 thick is 9.3. As long as I change price type to close (or HE close), they become identical.
Oh okay showing the prices rang my bell on the heiken ashi prices had modified them to try and speed them up, on heiken ashi itself, it sometimes changes trend a bar early, but probably not good to use on the prices. Anyway all should be well with this version. I apologize for the hassle.
Got one small request to make the "change color on price cross" better .. is it possible to make a 2nd option to change color once the body of the candle crosses not just close? This is to limit fake signals when price zigzags around the line. Another possibility would be to have a "gap" from the line as signal - so signal would trigger once price closes +X pips above or below the line.

Tested 9.4 and it's now 100% identical to 8.9 now, thanks!

marwilli wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:35 am
I´ve checked it out.
Opera download ok, no problem with indi name, chrome the same, all ok
Firefox fault. I don´t know what ´s the problem with the firefox, but even I download this file , the renaming fault is present.

so dear users, if you have problems with downloads, try another browser first :-)
Yep, seems like Firefox has a bug and is renaming files it downloads on all sites. What a silly thing! Thanks for investigating bro :)
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

mrtools wrote:
mades wrote:

Here there are side-by-side, thin is 8.9 thick is 9.3. As long as I change price type to close (or HE close), they become identical.
Oh okay showing the prices rang my bell on the heiken ashi prices had modified them to try and speed them up, on heiken ashi itself, it sometimes changes trend a bar early, but probably not good to use on the prices. Anyway all should be well with this version. I apologize for the hassle.
Dear Mrtools,

Thank you for the brilliant update. This version is missing the Keltner band option based on ATR periods from the 9.2 version. Request you to add that if and when possible.
Capture.PNG

mrtools wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:48 pm
^eagle^ wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:18 pm
Could one of you fine coders add a third color option to the slope change of one of the all inclusive average indicators? That is if the slope is within a defined range the color is yellow, else red or blue. Im looking for the color change to filter out flats. so if the -a<current slope<a then yellow, else red or blue. where a is the defined range or even better, different inputs for positive and negative slopes. I want to test it out with different methods. Preferably Jurik, Hull, Mcginley and Volume weighted Exponential. So any multiple moving average with these features will be fine.

Thanks in advance for the great work that you do.
Kind of a preliminary version, need to figure out code to make it more automatic on Yen pairs but you will manually have to adjust the up/down slope factor manually for now.
jma slope.ex4
JMA slope + Bollinger Band

Released date: February 10th, 2013 by mladen

wait for the Bollinger Band squeeze.
Trade on the breakout of the squeeze.
jmaslope_1.mq4
(13.85 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
GBPJPYH1.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Banzai wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:13 pm
mrtools wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:48 pm
wait for the Bollinger Band squeeze.
Trade on the breakout of the squeeze.
very similar approach as explained by Banzai
using the Jurik volty bands indicator modified for Beastie by MrTools
(which one gives better signals? Try!)
US100H1.png

mrtools wrote:
mades wrote:

Oh okay showing the prices rang my bell on the heiken ashi prices had modified them to try and speed them up, on heiken ashi itself, it sometimes changes trend a bar early, but probably not good to uswoulde on the prices. Anyway all should be well with this version. I apologize for the hassle.
Hi mrtools
would be kind from you if you make it histo version

averages - mtf - alerts 9.4.ex4

Thanks

mrtools wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:40 pm
mades wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:48 pm

Dear Mrtools,

Sir, please send me the link for this indicator

download/file.php?id=3373689&mode=view

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Jack

Unfortunately, the differences are still there. Thin line is 8.9 thick line is 9.3. I tested with the "old" 9.2 and it yields exactly the same results as 8.9.
What settings are you using for both, because when I overlay them they are the same with identical settings.

1. Similar Topics

1. RE: Moving average alert 9.0

2 Replies 587 Views

by radeos, Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 am in Express Coding & Commercial Services

2 Replies
    2. Moving average alert indicator

2 Replies 3454 Views

by Hani, Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:38 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”