Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Guys,

Further to my earlier request I forgot to attach a screenshot of the requested indicator.

I should be extremely grateful of it is possible to add an alert , (and preferably arrow to the main chart) on

WeisWave3_3_2.mq4
(9.38 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

the wave colour change of the attached Weis Wave indicator.

Thank you for all that you do.

waylon

PS If it is possible to add the relevant pair to the popup description that would help as I monitor 28 pairs, plus commodities etc. plus incorporate any MT4 index or metal listed.

Hi
Alerts are a traders best friend or worst enemy. Especially in none available.
Would someone be kind enough to add three types of alerts to the Rads Stochastic indicator posted by Mr Tools.

Allow the adjustment of the extreme zones please - The current default is 80 & 20, I personally use 85 & 15
1. Alert when Rads enter the extreme zone with push notification and chart arrows.
2. Alert when Rads exit the extreme zone with push notification and chart arrows.
3. Alert when Rads cross inside the extreme zone with push notification and chart arrows.
If possible off set arrow so it is not on the bar
These users thanked the author JNS247 for the post:
pipsquirrel

JNS247 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:30 am Hi
Alerts are a traders best friend or worst enemy. Especially in none available.
Would someone be kind enough to add three types of alerts to the Rads Stochastic indicator posted by Mr Tools.

Allow the adjustment of the extreme zones please - The current default is 80 & 20, I personally use 85 & 15
1. Alert when Rads enter the extreme zone with push notification and chart arrows.
2. Alert when Rads exit the extreme zone with push notification and chart arrows.
3. Alert when Rads cross inside the extreme zone with push notification and chart arrows.
If possible off set arrow so it is not on the bar
RADS Alerts.png
Got it partially there.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel