Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:44 am

Do not have the code for 8.9 anymore so not sure what the difference is, so guess stuck with 8.9 unless i can figure out what is going on with it.

Edit - Found some differences in the code for the filter and double smoothing, now it's closer to version 9.1 but please check for version 8.9 when you get a chance.
Unfortunately, the differences are still there. Thin line is 8.9 thick line is 9.3. I tested with the "old" 9.2 and it yields exactly the same results as 8.9.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mades for the post:
istyles

marwilli wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:36 pm
Hmm are you renaming the file bro? I've just downloaded it using Chrome and had no issues like that. What browser are you using? :think:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

marwilli wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:36 pm if you donwload vers 9.3 you must change the file after the word "alerts".
behind this word you must have 2 space keys otherwise you get fault message like below
??? did u rename it................... i didnt get that error on me
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:33 pm
Hmm are you renaming the file bro? I've just downloaded it using Chrome and had no issues like that. What browser are you using? :think:
hm ???? i use firefox actual version. I´ve posted this info, because some time ago, other user have this problem too.
maybe it is a browser problem. ok I don´t know it exactly.
I will test it with chrome and opera again.
thanks all for the feedback. :-)
I never rename indies. because if I have a problem or question I didn´t find the indy here again without original name.
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:38 pm
hi moey,
see my answer below to Jimmy.
thanks for your feedback :-)
somting strange going on.............. saw some reply of another guy with same issue with a file the other day??? wonder what making these rename error happen if no one rename!!! mrtool said the pc may rename it or something?? is it right or is it something the browser doing................... are u using chrome or fire fox?? aaaaah!!! :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mades wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:55 pm

Here there are side-by-side, thin is 8.9 thick is 9.3. As long as I change price type to close (or HE close), they become identical.
Oh okay showing the prices rang my bell on the heiken ashi prices had modified them to try and speed them up, on heiken ashi itself, it sometimes changes trend a bar early, but probably not good to use on the prices. Anyway all should be well with this version. I apologize for the hassle.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
mades, fuseb, Banzai, alexm, Cazz223, Jimmy, talaate, QSD, pipsquirrel, Patrick K