Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

-L- wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:08 pm Hi mrtools,

Is it possible to check the request on post #10599? about adding a Gann HiLo as a filter to the CCI Arrows?

viewtopic.php?p=1295416342#p1295416342

there is this other indicator which was also modified in the forum that have a Gann HiLo arrows filtered with MA's

Don't know if it's helpful to the request, but just in case will upload it, also for anyone who find it useful.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure if it's possible, could you explain more how you want it to work?

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:15 am

Not sure if it's possible, could you explain more how you want it to work?

Hi mrtools,

I make a picture to try to explain better.

In the picture below, the CCI arrows that have the green check are the ones in which the Gann HiLo also shows the same signal as the arrow and should be the correct signals send by the indicator, if it's a buy arrow, then price above Gann, or if it's a sell arrow, then price below Gann, and the arrows with the red "X" are the ones in which the signal given by the CCI it's contradictory with the Gann indicator so those are the ones that should not appear in the chart.

I have seen that the OB/OS arrows are good in ranged markets but there it's just a lot of fake weak signals, so the addition of the gann it's to reduce most of those since even setting the cci arrows to major periods there is still lots of those weak signals that should just be ignored.

Hope that it's an useful explanation.

Edit: I'll leave the Gann indicator used in the screenshot attached below in case it's needed