Re: What kind of music ...

Freddie Mercury "Mother love". The last shooting and the song of the great singer
Freddie Mercury was, is and will be one of the most famous musicians in the history of mankind. In 1991 he passed away, the reason for this is AIDS. At one time, the singer was almost the first public person to die from this terrible virus. Instead of despair or abandoning his career, as many would have done in his place, Freddie began to work at a feverish pace. One of his closest friends and colleagues recalls: Freddie told me: “Write to me, write me anything. I know I don't have much time left. Write me words, write me music. I'll sing it all, and then do what you want. The main thing is to finish ... ". Denis Richards, Freddie's producer, recalls that the musician was in a serious condition, actually dying, but still came to the studio to record his farewell song - "Mother love". In this song, Freddie took such an incredible note that listeners still get goosebumps when listening to it. He sang to the last verse, and then said: "I can't take it anymore, now I will rest a little and we will finish." More Mercury did not appear in the recording studio ...
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
moey_dw
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."