Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Xard I never used the panel. But I have some doubts about the indicators that are in them (XU-Panel). Of the type what is it and how to use P2Op, Hilo, ADR for example, two indicators appear, one numeric and the other percentage. Forgive me for the silly and basic questions.

XARD: Try this version. I added UsaInd to the list.
These users thanked the author Prado for the post:
Banzai

mosape wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:09 pm
All TMA indicators repaint, but that does not mean you cannot use it.

Many classic indicators repaint, but it's hardly an issue. In fact, the old TDI indicators repaint, but the repainting TDI is used by traders due to the "angles" it displays. Whereas, the NRP (non-repainting) TDI is real-time, it doesn't display sharp entry angles as the readings don't "stick" (read more: Guide: TDI indicator infographic) :thumbup:

As much as repainting is looked down upon, it's mainly due to scammer indicators that gave repainting it's bad name.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Banzai, oskar656
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

xard777 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:04 am New XARD UNIVERSE VWAP setup *** FIXED VERSION***

Here is the latest setup for your perusal. I have included full source files.
Feel free to post any improvements to the setup.
Enjoy!
Xard777

If you are trading a smaller time frame remember to switch back to the 1hr chart from time to time to keep your eye on the prize.
XARD: OOps! My Bad - Add this file
Restart MT4 than select template again and all should work
HGI_v17.00.ex4
(108.65 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
if you really like the new arrow "HGI" indicator simply try to experiment ignorefuture
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
xard777

[quote=xard777 post_id=1295416531 time=1596895471 user_id=4865910]
New XARD UNIVERSE VWAP setup *** FIXED VERSION***

Here is the latest setup for your perusal. I have included full source files.
Feel free to post any improvements to the setup.
Enjoy!
Xard777

Hello XARD,
I have 2 screenshot below
1. TF 15M with VWAP weekly and on the 2. the VWAP daily can be seen.
I still haven't understood how I can make the connection between weekly and daily for the entry and exit.
I would like to ask you to show some screenshots with examples.
Pictures say more than 1000 words :)
Thanks

XARD: On the 1st Friday of each month for the NFP I would switch from Dow Index to Russell Index
Re The VWAP Weekly/Daily
Your trying to get a picture in your mind of the movement i.e. coming off say a white arrow low around the start of the week and continuing the upward move throughout the week so in Friday we would probably like to see that continuation (depending on the number coming out on NFP)
As the US markets opened we saw that continuation on the weekly VWAP (H1 chart) and the daily VWAP (15min chart) providing an excellent buying opportunity when the price was below the VWAP (was also a second red DOT strategy on the 15min - who knew).

All you need to do is to follow the H1 chart (weekly VWAP movement) and drill down to the 15 min chart (daily movement) to get in on the action. Just watch for a week or two on several instruments like Dow, Russell, and Gold till you get a feel of what's playing out live.

Attachments
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
Mundu19, oskar656, stond
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777