Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

TECHHDATE07 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:01 pm how to get out of the code can be used exclusively using original name error? i pretty much downloaded and added the same file with same name
what name error??? i never got any name errors in mt4/mt5 from downloading files here............... :think: :think: :think:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

TECHHDATE07 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:10 am

when i attach it to the chart i get this error
"The code can be used exclusively using original "atr adaptive jurik bands (alerts + arrows)" name
i never got such errors from a file in fs forum.................. did u rename it at all?? mrtool what error is this say??? from file renaming??? :eh: :eh: :eh:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Chris G wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:03 am

Thanks Mr Tools! But I see that it appears one parameter called 'atr period for bands and adaption', which change the shape of the baseline. Could you do only 'atr period for bands'?

Thanks in advance!
Found an error in adding the double smoothing for the atr adaption., had Atr length which was doing nothing, so anyway it should now be double smoothing the adaption using the atr period. To explain further the bands are based off of the center line (base line) which is adapted by the atr. So not sure I am understanding what you are asking, unless you want the atr outer bands to be determined by a regular atr, that may be possible, just not sure.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, gejmon1

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Found an error in adding the double smoothing for the atr adaption., had Atr length which was doing nothing, so anyway it should now be double smoothing the adaption using the atr period. To explain further the bands are based off of the center line (base line) which is adapted by the atr. So not sure I am understanding what you are asking, unless you want the atr outer bands to be determined by a regular atr, that may be possible, just not sure.
Thanks Mr.Tools, yeah the idea is applying atr outer bands to be determined by a regular atr (having atr multiplier and atr period as parameters) of the attached indicator (Adaptive - jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's).ex4)

Thanks in advance!