Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi XARD
Could you please share this indicator mq4? "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MA2-g"

Thanks so much
sashadeol wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:47 pm Hi XARD, thanks for your constant help and support.

If it is not too much of an ask, can I request the MQ4 version of "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MA2-g" indicator that you had made.

I like the settings of this indicator and also the background color and candles. It does not show any Dataset values, and I am just trying to build an alert for me.

If you or anyone can pls share the mq4 of this indicator, it would be a big help. Thanks

braciola719 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:34 am but the 1-minute strategy that had to be delivered by the end of July then what happened to it?
some people, was sayin that if u are not profitable on higher TFs, that then you shouldnt use low tfs 1/5M and people will loss their money and there was beefs so Xard deleted his post sayin about 1min strategy, but i would like to try that version,
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post (total 2):
cinare, RplusT

Thanks, this is what the 1hr & 1min charts look like in the new setup.
Either late this weekend or next weekend for posting.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 16):
Cladi39, charli, Castle73, cinare, Narkarn, kowal81, Pikachu, BOLBAM, wojtek, oskar656, bigdee, stond, Mundu19, SWicak, LittleCaro, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world