Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:05 am

Made the 4 color histogram.
Hi Mr Tools, thanks for all your work over the years, is it Possible to have an option for an alerts when regular or hidden divergence occurs ? not just alerts when the zero line is crossed as the indicator is now it only alerts when you have a zero line cross. but not when divergence occurs can we have the option to turn one or the other off and on ?

MagnifyRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:05 am

Made the 4 color histogram.
Hi Mr Tools

I also want to bring to your attention that there must be something a little off with the coding, take a look at the picture you’ll notice that it prints an arrow on the bottom sub window and also in the main chart ( 1hr GBPUSD)and then once I switch time frames and come back to it it disappears and this is after several hours have gone by it’s happened already two or three times on different pairs
Attachments

Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

TSD ICEMAN wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:47 am

Hi Mr Tools

I also want to bring to your attention that there must be something a little off with the coding, take a look at the picture you’ll notice that it prints an arrow on the bottom sub window and also in the main chart ( 1hr GBPUSD)and then once I switch time frames and come back to it it disappears and this is after several hours have gone by it’s happened already two or three times on different pairs
Being it's divergence and usually a zigzag or fractal type code is required to find the peaks and valleys there will be repainting.