Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

Hello everyone!
I hope you all are well!

Greetings from Toronto, Canada!
My name is Theo and I am just starting my forex journey!
This is the very first forex forum that I have joined and I am so excited to learn from all of you!

Also I have started to read many of the great books located in the "Traders Library". It is such an amazing resource!
I'm very focused on learning proper psychology, mindset, discipline, money management, planning and trading techniques that successful traders encompass in their trading routines.

I have already learned so much in such a short time here.....hopefully soon I will be able to contribute and give back to this great community in kind!

Happy trading everyone!!!

Theo
These users thanked the author theophilus11 for the post:
Jimmy

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to be here. I'm learning MQL and was searching examples of non repainting indicators and that's how I found this place.

I'm new to programming but have been trading since the 90's. Mostly stocks and Forex. I've traded on floors and at home for myself. My goal is to mostly make this into a hobby but I would like to get good and do account challenges. Hoping to really learn from some of the great minds here.

Dan
These users thanked the author DansPortal for the post (total 3):
Banzai, Jimmy, vvFish

LikeRe: Forex Station Welcome Notice Board

DansPortal wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:16 am Hi everyone,

I'm excited to be here. I'm learning MQL and was searching examples of non repainting indicators and that's how I found this place.

I'm new to programming but have been trading since the 90's. Mostly stocks and Forex. I've traded on floors and at home for myself. My goal is to mostly make this into a hobby but I would like to get good and do account challenges. Hoping to really learn from some of the great minds here.

Dan
Hi, Welcome to the community.
These users thanked the author joy.x.d for the post (total 2):
DansPortal, vvFish

VIDALOCA3 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:44 am hi everyone thank you all for being hre, i guess we will touch the sky ;)
That's what we want. We hope our tools and content will help you do that, too!

Welcome to the family :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
VIDALOCA3
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance