Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Please make this indicator a button. The indicator is interesting because there are 30 types of MA. The only thing left is to choose MA and the period, just a couple of thousand options. :)
In addition, you can place multiple times an indicator with different MAs and periods on the same chart.
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
Banzai

Banzai wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:54 am

I don't have the source code to work with.
Please ask MrTools in this thread:
viewtopic.php?p=1295416031#p1295416031
Thanks sir. Please have a loot af this indicator too .. This forum has many great mt4 indi thanks to You, Mr Tools and other great coders. But it lacks mt5 indi. I have already asked Mr tools to provide source code for regression channel. Meanwhile look at this unique support and resistance indicator. Pls make it mt5 sir, if possible.

binaryverseofficial wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:32 am

Thanks sir. Please have a loot af this indicator too .. This forum has many great mt4 indi thanks to You, Mr Tools and other great coders. But it lacks mt5 indi. I have already asked Mr tools to provide source code for regression channel. Meanwhile look at this unique support and resistance indicator. Pls make it mt5 sir, if possible.
Oh sorry. I don't know mt5 and I don't know mql5.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
binaryverseofficial