Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Beastie wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:20 am Hi Josi,
I'm glad you found the indicator useful, it's great for both entries and exits. I think it's one of mladens originally.
Would you mind sharing your baseline please? In previous set-ups I've been using the JVB signal line cross in conjunction with the Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter set to its original settings. Yours looks similar but slightly different, I like to compare the two if I may.
Kind regards!
I don't exactly know whether this is what you want, but that is the basic setup (+ always: 1 higher TF in another subwindow)

PS: I like your MA (21 linear weighted) as a measure of directional bias - but it would - as I keep saying - be easier to read if it changed colour on slope direction change (and it has to come a bit more to the foreground).
Whenever MA changes direction you wait for histo to cross zero and there you are (it's not an early entry but very reliable).
If you - like you suggest - use the JVB-line-MA-line-cross there are times when price continues in the former direction and you sometimes take considerable losses (last climax sort of thing) plus you exit trades early because of pullbacks.
Exits - I think - are a bit more difficult; by the time the MA has changed direction you are deep in counter-move territory.
Attachments

Good Day Mr Tools / Mr Pacois,
A special request please -
Would it be possible to modify the alert function on this indicator?
Sometimes an alert is issued when the Square appears on Chart and other times when the Alert is activated it is usually delayed by about 3 candles.
It would be appreciated if you could make the alert to be initiated on the Close of the Candle which produces the signal.

Yours sincerely

cvdm7756 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:16 pm Good Day Mr Tools / Mr Pacois,
A special request please -
Would it be possible to modify the alert function on this indicator?
Sometimes an alert is issued when the Square appears on Chart and other times when the Alert is activated it is usually delayed by about 3 candles.
It would be appreciated if you could make the alert to be initiated on the Close of the Candle which produces the signal.

Yours sincerely

CrystalFX_STANDARD.ex4
Would need the source code(mq4)