Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Beastie wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:29 pm Kind Sirs,

Would it be at all possible to add a coloured histogram to this indicator please, so that when the thicker blue line is above the midline the area is shaded green, for example, and conversely when it is below the midline, shaded red. Hopefully that makes sense!

Many Thanks
Like this?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 16):
DVanAssen, kvak, josi, moey_dw, alexm, Jimmy, Mundu19, macbeth, Nbats7979, Mrs.Watanabe, Jozo, AnCapFX, Dego, Thangarasu, A_5, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:47 am Like this?
Wow,
this indicator produces a really good signal. You are a master, MrTools.
Finally got the arrow-function (alerts - true + show arrows - true)
Strange thing, though, once you change symbols the arrows disappear. You got to reopen the indie, close it, arrows re-appear (until: you realize that you have to put the - longer, other - TF-indie on show arrows - false).
Screenshot 2: GE30 - H1
How did that happen? Histo below zero, yet blue?
Attachments

josi wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:49 pm
Wow,
Strange thing, though, once you change symbols the arrows disappear. You got to reopen the indie, close it, arrows re-appear (until: you realize that you have to put the - longer, other - TF-indie on show arrows - false).
The histo coloring is based on depending on the mid values cross which can be zero depending on settings. Don't know about the arrows didn't work on them.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi

Hello, mrtools!

There seems to be an issue with this Buttons indicator.

I usually draw lines and shapes in my chart.

But whenever I click any of the buttons to switch to another currency pair,
the lines and shapes I've drawn in the previous chart disappears.

Is there a way that I can conveniently switch currency pairs thru buttons indi without deleting
the drawings I've made in the previous chart?

josi wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:49 pm
Wow,
Hi Josi,

I'm glad you found the indicator useful, it's great for both entries and exits. I think it's one of mladens originally.
Would you mind sharing your baseline please? In previous set-ups I've been using the JVB signal line cross in conjunction with the Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter set to its original settings. Yours looks similar but slightly different, I like to compare the two if I may.

Kind regards!

Beastie wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:20 am

Hi Josi,

I'm glad you found the indicator useful, it's great for both entries and exits. I think it's one of mladens originally.
Would you mind sharing your baseline please? In previous set-ups I've been using the JVB signal line cross in conjunction with the Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter set to its original settings. Yours looks similar but slightly different, I like to compare the two if I may.

Kind regards!
Half trend? ;)

app.php/attach/file/3319877

Mrs.Watanabe
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)