Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:16 pm #USD/JPY :

The pair can not break the 108.8 resistance and day by day it move bearishly .

At H4 we have two black trend line , which price can not pass them ,, I show on chart .

Weekly and Daily movings are above the price ,,,

I think the pair is bearish , but it needs trader's waiting .

I am selling now ,,with considering the MONEY MANAGEMENT ,,, CUZ STOP IS BIG !

STOP @ 108.80

TP @ 50 , 100 , 150 PIPS ,, 106.60 ,, 106 ,,, 105.20 , 103.50 ,, 101.30
H1 shows a remarkable divergence ,,, so I expect price has a correction to 106.30-106.10 ,, which is 50% fibo level , old support line now changes to resistance area ,, and SMA 21 ,,

I do not close my position , ,, lower my stop to 107.50 ,, and follow the bearish wave .
Attachments

#EUR/USD , #AUD/USD :

My trading system shows a divergence ,, and I see tiredness in price ,

and of course my opinion can be wrong ,, because technical analyses is based on statistics and can be wrong .

I close all of my position ,, and wait for a new movement ..

If system shows price continues the trend , I enter again .
Attachments

#EUR/USD :

Friday , it showed a very sharp move , in spite of the divergence of bbsqueeze ( probability of forex market ) ,, but at the end of day , price did a sharp bearish move .

Now price is near to its support line 1.1740 ,, and If it will break it , price can go down to 1.16 ,, 1.1480 .

Main wave is absolutely bullish , then every sell position should have a little stop .

If my trading system @ H4 shows sell signal , I follow it by little stops and targets ....
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:52 pm #EUR/USD :

Friday , it showed a very sharp move , in spite of the divergence of bbsqueeze ( probability of forex market ) ,, but at the end of day , price did a sharp bearish move .

Now price is near to its support line 1.1740 ,, and If it will break it , price can go down to 1.16 ,, 1.1480 .

Main wave is absolutely bullish , then every sell position should have a little stop .

If my trading system @ H4 shows sell signal , I follow it by little stops and targets ....
Maybe trader can buy step by step from there with stop @1.1480 . Or follow the H1 and waiting for buy signal ,,, cuz bullish wave is very strong , and sell position is in high risk .

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:03 pm

H1 shows a remarkable divergence ,,, so I expect price has a correction to 106.30-106.10 ,, which is 50% fibo level , old support line now changes to resistance area ,, and SMA 21 ,,

I do not close my position , ,, lower my stop to 107.50 ,, and follow the bearish wave .
Price reached that resistance area ,, but bbsqueeze is very bullish ,, I am waiting for good entry point ,, those sharp moves most of the time ,, are not profitable for retail traders like me . So I should stay away , and waiting for calm market .
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Maybe trader can buy step by step from there with stop @1.1480 . Or follow the H1 and waiting for buy signal ,,, cuz bullish wave is very strong , and sell position is in high risk .
brother macd................ best luckkk for this week sir................ following u trades <3 <3 <3
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
macd & rsi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:46 pm
brother macd................ best luckkk for this week sir................ following u trades <3 <3 <3
Thank you very much , my friend !! :)

I start my week by selling AUD :

TP @ 0.7050--0.70 ,......

stop @ 0.7180

If price goes lower I sell much more
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:42 pm

Thank you very much , my friend !! :)

I start my week by selling AUD :

TP @ 0.7050--0.70 ,......

stop @ 0.7180

If price goes lower I sell much more
As I said ,because of bullish main trend , I put little target .. So I close all sell position with +15-20 pips