NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

kizerage212 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:50 pm
Oh, I see. thanks. I was hoping it wasn't a repainting type as the signals looked good. Some other member refuted this saying it was NOT repainting a couple of years ago. See this by friend4you: viewtopic.php?f=579496&hilit=trend%20ma ... 2ad7fe5513
friend4you wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:22 pm

It is not repainting and popular since 2009. I join the request and post the mq5 version for changes like FBI especially alerts and "all price options, smoothed, adaptiveness". But I think you have already better versions of a cci 50 over atr 5 indicator (other settings not as good!) ? It's called supertrend sometimes, but they have not much in common.
TrendMagic.mq4
trendmagic_signal.mq5
I'm not sure what to think. Perhaps he is wrong.
All I know is they are exactly the same and again looking at the code the trend magic colors can repaint, but probably best to test yourself.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:32 pm
All I know is they are exactly the same and again looking at the code the trend magic colors can repaint, but probably best to test yourself.
Yep, now that the markets are open looking at the 1 minute, it does repaint randomly on previous closed bars at times. No good then.

Supertrend Indicator Tested 100 Times so you don't have to...

Released date: August 11th, 2020
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Darks wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:08 pm
Super trend averages 2.6 by Mladen.
That is a great code man, thank you for sharing this latest version. We were desperately missing this! :razz:

And thank you to Mladen for this feature-packed indicator.
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 6536 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. WPR Indicators for MT4

33 Replies 8447 Views

by Banzai, Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:09 pm in MT4 Indicators

33 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”