Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:57 am This is an updated xSuperTrend candles earlier version I posted the auto candle body wasn't working, that should be fixed in this version and optimized the code a little bit.Just to clarify on the picture the candles are default except using 4hr time frame on 1 hr chart.
Hi MrTools,

is it possible to attach the standard alert suite to this one? Thanks!

Been looking at this indicator. Seems interesting with the proper settings. Trend magic with email. However, I need to know if it repaints. I can't check right now because it is the weekend plus want extra confirmation. If the indicator is good and does NOT repaint then it would be really nice if someone could add Mobile notifications to it (push alerts). But only if non-repaint otherwise garbage. Thanks

kizerage212 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:49 pm Been looking at this indicator. Seems interesting with the proper settings. Trend magic with email. However, I need to know if it repaints. I can't check right now because it is the weekend plus want extra confirmation. If the indicator is good and does NOT repaint then it would be really nice if someone could add Mobile notifications to it (push alerts). But only if non-repaint otherwise garbage. ThanksTrend Magic with Email.mq4
Trend magic is actually a repainting version of super trend the cci version, I have this version that doesn't repaint with all the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RockRobb, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫

Oh, I see. thanks. I was hoping it wasn't a repainting type as the signals looked good. Some other member refuted this saying it was NOT repainting a couple of years ago. See this by friend4you: viewtopic.php?f=579496&hilit=trend%20ma ... 2ad7fe5513
friend4you wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:22 pm

It is not repainting and popular since 2009. I join the request and post the mq5 version for changes like FBI especially alerts and "all price options, smoothed, adaptiveness". But I think you have already better versions of a cci 50 over atr 5 indicator (other settings not as good!) ? It's called supertrend sometimes, but they have not much in common.
TrendMagic.mq4
trendmagic_signal.mq5
I'm not sure what to think. Perhaps he is wrong.