NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Millernioh wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:29 am
Please am sorry, I know this might sound like a dumb question.
But i have tried downloading MT4 for my pc, but each time i download it and i was sure it's MT4, but when its done installing, i discovered its MT5.
can someone please tell me what exactly i am doing wrong or even maybe show me where to get one.
Thanks
Hi Millernioh,

You should better download trading terminal from your broker, no matter what mt4 mt5 or ctrader.. etc ..
And if still there is a problem with a link to download that particular terminal you want, mt4, you should contact the provider of that link, your broker.

Hope I have answered your question!

Sincerely,
Sergei

Millernioh wrote:
But i have tried downloading MT4 for my pc, but each time i download it and i was sure it's MT4, but when its done installing, i discovered its MT5.
can someone please tell me what exactly i am doing wrong or even maybe show me where to get one.
Thanks
That used to happen to me - it's so irritating, just change the broker and see which one works (OctaFx MT4 download page worked for me)

Some broker 'download platform' pages just forwards you to the MT5 download.

Deez wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:41 pm
Millernioh wrote:
Thanks
That used to happen to me - it's so irritating, just change the broker and see which one works (OctaFx MT4 download page worked for me)

Some broker 'download platform' pages just forwards you to the MT5 download.
Oh.... I see. Lemme try that out now. Thanks for the help.

Csj179t wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:10 am
Millernioh wrote:
Thanks
Hi Millernioh,

You should better download trading terminal from your broker, no matter what mt4 mt5 or ctrader.. etc ..
And if still there is a problem with a link to download that particular terminal you want, mt4, you should contact the provider of that link, your broker.

Hope I have answered your question!

Sincerely,
Sergei
Thanks man. Would give it a try.

Hello,

Is it possible to create RSI Trendline alert indicator?

Example the indicator auto drawing trendline same like the photo (or draw manually) and recieve alert when the rsi clear across the line.

Thanks in advance
EURCHF.png

Released date: July 29th, 2020

jeanlouie said
RSI_Scissor_wAlert
- rsi scissor thing crossover, as in short rsi is beyond an ob/os level and long rsi is beyond the 50 level
- chioce of ob/os levels
- choice of completed or live bars used
- choice of showing vlines or arrows
- styling options for everything
- pop, push, email alert
RSI_Scissor_wAlert.ex4
(25.32 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
rsi scissor pic1.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 4543 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 4901 Views

by mntiwana, Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”