Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Amunra5 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:38 pm

uhmm. the mt4 system that i use is actually incomplete but i do the rest manually on my platform.
i call this active divergence.
all the divergence indicator on the internet has its divergence based on the H/L of the indicator itself (meaning indicator is independent variable and price market is dependent). you need to do the other way around. so if i see active divergence i wait for candle to react to price/momentum, then i go enter trade. +little bit of candle analysis.
Thanks a lot Amunra5,
I try

testing as BREAKOUT Strategy

used bb indictor and fractal points

rules below

Draw Line from RED DOT to next Red Star
par bar Breaks close price DOWN TREND

SAME FOR OPPOSITE FOR UP TREND

Pacois
any possibiity to make lines as per the above rule and arrows. its really amazing trends..
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
Modahen77, BizanJunior
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

[quote=Amunra5 post_id=1295416000 time=1596272234 user_id=4936747]
so i have discovered a startling technique for binary. pm me for transaction :D.
i will ask our dear pacois to have it coded later on..

$$$

p.s. for binary platforms only that can view the SECOND timeframe (below M1)

refer to post for proof:
I am in. Please don't let me miss the holy grail. Thanks in advance.

pacois wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:49 pm Hi, trade expires 10 minutes, as soon as it appears Green arrow call, Red arrow Put

#Signal 10 M generates signals, but all three indicators must be installed .. Thanks. TRY IN DEMO !!
Is there anyone that is still using this?

EDIT: if the signal arrow appears in that pair, and shortly after, it disappear after i take the trade. Does that mean it's a false signal?
Attachments

dealwithit147 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:39 pm

Is there anyone that is still using this?

EDIT: if the signal arrow appears in that pair, and shortly after, it disappear after i take the trade. Does that mean it's a false signal?
Hello is an indicator in test, not yet defined, however if you see the arrow you can enter, even if it goes out, only in demo I recommend .. Thanks.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
dealwithit147

tkhanfx wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:53 am

Hi pacois. firstly thank you for all the great work you have done here, i have a simple request if you could kindly add external buffers for the up/down signals to your previously modified indicator. Would greatly appreciate the help

Thank you and best regards
Dear Pacois. I would greatly appreciate the help if you would kindly take the time to consider my request. Thank you

Best Regards