NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:05 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:55 am
Hi Mrtools,

could you please make your Z-score indicator as MTF

viewtopic.php?p=1295380928#p1295380928

Thanks a lot for the kind help :)
Added mtf.

PS: For the settings template used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Jurik Z-Score indicator Crossover Settings Template for MT4.

mrtools,

Sorry, but I have another request, if its possible, that is making a histo version of "jma-zscore" (just like pic).
Hope you have the source code as it was adapted from mt5 a couple of months ago...
Grateful. Thanks.
JMA z - score (mtf).ex4
(42.27 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
stridsman.png

losajoca wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:00 pm
mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:05 am

Added mtf.

PS: For the settings template used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Jurik Z-Score indicator Crossover Settings Template for MT4.

mrtools,

Sorry, but I have another request, if its possible, that is making a histo version of "jma-zscore" (just like pic).
Hope you have the source code as it was adapted from mt5 a couple of months ago...
Grateful. Thanks.
This is a histo version.
JMA z - score histo (mtf).ex4
(37.58 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
CADJPYM15.png

Beastie wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:29 pm
Kind Sirs,

Would it be at all possible to add a coloured histogram to this indicator please, so that when the thicker blue line is above the midline the area is shaded green, for example, and conversely when it is below the midline, shaded red. Hopefully that makes sense!

Many Thanks
A histogram instead of the thick blue line?

mosape wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:38 pm
hello mr tools
i know that this TMA indicator recalculate but can you make sure this indi does not repaint by correcting the code?
thanks
If i remember right a non repainting TMA centered is a linear weighted ma.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:20 am
mosape wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:38 pm
hello mr tools
i know that this TMA indicator recalculate but can you make sure this indi does not repaint by correcting the code?
thanks
If i remember right a non repainting TMA centered is a linear weighted ma.
i was searching this website and pretty much everywhere all over the internet i was unable to obtain non-repainted version.
if you could post the version your talking about will be much appreciated.

Dear Mr Tools.

You previously added added email and push alerts to indicator AllHullMA Histo_v3.1 alerts for me.

I have got the push alerts working and that is great, thanks.

If indicator thinks price is changing direction, it will indicate this at the start of a new candle and send me a push notification of the change. However, I'm working on H4 time frame, so I want the push alert at the candle close.
Obviously the price can do anything across the H4 period

Is it possible to have the indicator send alerts at candle close when price direction has changed?

Please see attached Indicator and Screen Print
AllHullMA Histo_v3.1 alerts.mq4
(54.23 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
AllHullMA Histo Screen Print.JPG

mrtools wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:22 am
nickbyniel1541 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:04 pm
Good day everyone. I've be using the I_sadukey v3 mod alert indicator for some time with pretty good results. I keep a fairly clean chart as you can see below because i don't like too many distractions. So on the chart all i have are the Heiken ashi Alert, I_sadukey and a 50 period ema. Trades are taken once price action has crossed the I_sadukey and the current color is blue for buys and red for sells. I also prefer to take buys only when price action is above the 50 ema and sells are opposite obviously.

chart.png
i_sadukey v3 mod alerts v2.0.mq4

While both the i_sadukey and the heiken ashi has alerts..... i was wondering if it would be possible to create or modify the i_sadukey indicator so that it
1. gives alert when its line has crossed the 50ema and
2. adding a multi-time frame feature to the indicator so that i can see its movement on 4h, daily etc on say the 1h time frame

a EA SYSYEM that activates trades when price action has crosses by a certain number of bars over the i_sadukey line would be nice too but seeing that know squat about coding lol i just have to continue trading manually....any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
Added a trend moving average with alerts on sadukey crossing the ma and sadukey color change with mtf.
Have tested many indicators and even though I like to trade "naked" and only use price-action and supDem - this indicator is a gem with the mtf feature...
Thank you very much! Don't know if anything can be improved or for testing, but what about creating more options for the MA methods for Sudukey? Will it make any difference? Wish there was an option to set own time period - possible ? =)
Once again, thank you! Respect eternally and love for all of you guys busting their a** creating code for us mortals!

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:18 am
Beastie wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:29 pm
Kind Sirs,

Would it be at all possible to add a coloured histogram to this indicator please, so that when the thicker blue line is above the midline the area is shaded green, for example, and conversely when it is below the midline, shaded red. Hopefully that makes sense!

Many Thanks
A histogram instead of the thick blue line?
Hi Mr Tools,

If possible, please could we keep the blue line but add in a histogram behind it so it kind of colours in the area when it's above or below the zero line.

Many Thanks!

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

178 Replies 32320 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

178 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1041 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”