CodeUniversal Cyrillic decoder for MQ4 files - Translate MQ4

Universal Cyrillic decoder for MQ4 files

For those willing to translate Russian/unknowns/unofficial languages into their required and or to any official language

First,open the code (that required informal and unknown language to be translated in english and or in any language) in your Editor
in example picture

1. i selected/copy a line from

2. now open "https://2cyr.com/decode/" an translating/decoding web page that particularly dealing with such situations,as example picture 2 and paste here the copied line,pointed by arrow

3. now scroll down "select encoding" tab and chose the language style that looks like the same as your pasted language,as in example 3

4. now press "OK" button of the same tab
your translated line will be resulted/translated here in lower pane,as example picture 4

because the pasted line was from some russian informal/unknown language/slang,so as a result the nearest translated and formal/valid russian language line will be here as pic 4,copy it

5. now open Google translator web page that is usually and mostly used for formal/official languages
open russian versus english pans
paste here in russian pan the copied line from "Universal Cyrillic decoder" official russian translated line
so the english translated result will be in Google english pan
you can use/translate from any language to any next
as in pic 5
enjoy -

from mntiwana who used to be here in this forum.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
Skyold, edg3end, GelindoP, Thangarasu, pipsquirrel

Re: Universal Cyrillic decoder for MQ4 files - Translate MQ4

pipsquirrel wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:42 pm
you are still unaware the topic properly
Hello, You Might be Right,
1. But Yesterday i tried to convert 4XBhuresko Pattern Indicator from That Language ( Might be Russian i don't know )..!
2. And It Worked , I have compared with already converted ( 4X Bhuresko Pattern ) it's Same..!
that's why i shared..! ( Newbieness )
i'm not a Coder..! Peace..!