Re: Normalized ATR

AndreaTrade wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:10 pm Dear All,

I found the Normalized ATR indicator but not in MQL4.
Should be possible to convert in a MQL4 indicator ( tobe utilized also for backtesting ).

Thanks in advance,

Andrea
Please make an effort to upload the indicator and attach it to your post. No links to other site's downloads here. As a new member we ask you to follow our rules before posting.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

AndreaTrade wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:05 pm Frankly speaking I'm an old user but I don't know why my account has been canceled.
What "account" was cancelled?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

AndreaTrade wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:05 pm As requested you can find attached the Normalized ATR indicator in MQL5.
Frankly speaking I'm an old user but I don't know why my account has been canceled.
Probably u not following rules............. haha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

could it not be possible to make a better version than that ? sorry for being rude but i can think of a way to make it better (just compare fastATR to slowATR and price value). it would be better than that (the actual ATR is not "at max value" when there is a peak of volatility, instead it just "rises" from 0) and there are periods where the ATR is at max, and the volatility isn't that high.

also i don't get why you need a normalized ATR? the strength of ATR is to be NOT normalized