NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

H1976 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:01 pm
Hello dear senior coders
I have the attached version Of BB , sounds it workes good but it doesn't refresh automatically , could you please take a look at it and fix the problem?
Thank you for your attention
BB_PRC-1.mq4
(3.53 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

Hi Mr Tools,
I found this indicator on Forex-Station.

Would it be possible to add Alerts to activate BUY Signal when M1 to H1 Bars are Blue Above 100 Level (and H4 Bar is Above 0 Level),
and a SELL signal when M1 to H1 Bars are Below 100 Level (and H4 Bar is Below 0 Level).

I appreciate your comments and assistance with these requests.

Kind Regards
CCI Bars v3 nmc.ex4
(92.22 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

H1976 wrote:
Hello dear senior coders
I have the attached version Of BB , sounds it workes good but it doesn't refresh automatically , could you please take a look at it and fix problem?
look for a percent BB or bb percent, we have them with alerts here.

Hey, I've found this Indicator in the Renko section, It looks very very good to me while I was checking it out
There is only one problem, the indicator is not repainting but he is relying on the start date of the test.
for example, the result would be different If I would run this Indicator on visual mode vs without visual mode.
and also would be different If I run the visual mode from two days ago vs three days ago for example

is there is any way to fix it?
thank you very much
non-viual.png
visual.png
AdaptiveRenko.mq4
(8.33 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

mrtools wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:23 am
H1976 wrote:
Hello dear senior coders
I have the attached version Of BB , sounds it workes good but it doesn't refresh automatically , could you please take a look at it and fix problem?
look for a percent BB or bb percent, we have them with alerts here.
Thank you mrtools , I found it here #9987 and tried to put in on the chat but something was wrong and this message appeared " You are trying to use renamed indicator" , Could you please share that again? I mean the fixed version.

rotem wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:14 am
Hey, I've found this Indicator in the Renko section, It looks very very good to me while I was checking it out
There is only one problem, the indicator is not repainting but he is relying on the start date of the test.
for example, the result would be different If I would run this Indicator on visual mode vs without visual mode.
and also would be different If I run the visual mode from two days ago vs three days ago for example

thank you very much
Have you tried this version here viewtopic.php?p=1295396393#p1295396393 ?

mrtools wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:23 am
rotem wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:14 am

thank you very much
Have you tried this version here viewtopic.php?p=1295396393#p1295396393 ?
thanks for the quick response, unfortunately, this version also had this issue
non-viual.png
visual.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

178 Replies 32341 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

178 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1044 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies