Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jgxpro wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:15 pm
After the events it's easy to explain, but on M1 only on your picture I see at least 5 similar or even narrower squeeze of those gold bands just before the one you emphasize...
Yea thats true and good point, if you read the previous post the trade was more about the US open where we get momentum. Anyway thats one signal if you add the stoch plus the candles and your chosen timeframe. And i am discovering this you could also investigate further for your own benefit

RplusT wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:50 pm

I hope that with Cladi39's demonstration (I really appreciate you doing that!), more people may realize that having tons of indicators on the chart does not improve trading.
It's supply and demand that drive price action. Marking those levels on the chart and paying attention is all one needs to do to get into high probability trades, no matter what TF you trade. Once you have marked those levels, they can stay there forever as you will realize they have been and will be always relevant.
Agreed. That's the only thing traders need.

But I'll be amazed if anyone listens. I liked this same advice you gave a few months ago... I wonder if anyone actually took that on board back then.

The minority that did probably toyed around with an indicator that draws levels for them 🤦🏻‍♂️

fadhayemustafa wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:30 am Today tried going down to find the squeeze of the gold band @ 1M and the cross of 50 level stoch
fadhayemustafa ---- Can you please tell me what indicator you are using ( the green round number levels ) . I have searched and found the mano_rounder indicator and the Grid round numbers indicator but I like the way your indi plots on the screen. Much appreciated thank you.

Kris_renzo wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:21 pm Please can someone point me to where I can get the latest version of this system and how use it... not necessarily the exact page, but from what page numbers should I start searching
Today is July 24th, 2020
So I think the package "XARD UNIVERSE 20200704.zip" is the latest.
It was July 4th, 2020

It's over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295414095#p1295414095
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Narkarn, Thangarasu

TraderX wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:36 am

LOL 🤣

Best comment yet. Underrated.
Man............ pava comments make me laugh all time he is so silly :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Pava, TraderX
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈