NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

JAMIL wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:56 am
hello Mrtools
Please could you be able to correct the arrow need to near the candle as i show in the white circle in the screenshot.
the arrow is actually placed below or up the line . and the arrow are too far from the candle which is not helpful in getting a decision also kindly add arrow alerts.
with king regards
Changed the arrows to be by the corresponding candle, please test, not able to verify now.
Jurik filter 1.03.mq4
(18.68 KiB) Downloaded 101 times

unimatrix wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:47 am
Hello,
is there a non repainting version of the cycleidentifier? Or is it not possible?

Screenshot_4.png

cycleidentifier2.ex4cycleidentifier2.mq4
Far as I know not possible, think the original creator said the same.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:18 am
Garg wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:00 pm
Resp. Coders/ friends

Can someone add MTF feature to below posted indicator, thanks.......if possible centre line colour change feature would be great too.
thanks.....

TMA TRUE v2.mq4
Mtf and color change added.
Thanks for the indicator

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:52 am
camisa wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:31 am
Hello mrtools

Is it possible to add arrrows to the attached indicator, please?
Arrows added.
Resp. mrtools
the MTF function of this indicator is not working, at the time using mtf function, mt4 freezes and says "not responding" .
thanks for your support to learners.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:25 am
talaate wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:39 am

if the up arrows are drawn when Fast MA>Medium MA>Slow MA
and
the dn arrows are drawn when Fast MA<Medium MA<Slow MA
I shall say YES

In the given figure I put the large black arrow on the first condition (i.e. Fast MA>Medium MA>Slow MA), however the small blue arrow is drawn from 3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4 indicator made by mladen/mrtools when only fast MA cross slow MA
and ofcoure vice versa
3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4

5.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
PS
Now I add the other figure for the second condition:
In the below figure I put the large RED arrow on the first condition (i.e. Fast MA<Medium MA<Slow MA), however the small RED arrow is drawn from 3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4 indicator when only fast MA crosses slow MA for down condition
All this are collecting more than 190 points in two successful days before the market closed
I have to say there are others indicators in the figures and also it is not so easy for new traders, they must learn more how to convert the lose position to profit and it is another story
6.png
Try this one.
Dear Mrtools,

Can you please add one more Moving Average to this indicator...100 day SMA.

Thanks and Regards
Dan

Hello
I find this pictures of SR indicator on forexfactory and then i find code in tradingview. Is it possible to code it? or is it the same like "shved-supply-and-demand.ex4"
What iwant is some indicator which can show only nice turncoat level in MTF (uptine and downtime also) i think it can be very strong tool. Im not coder but i will try it find formula fot this, but back to tradingview indicator. Please can somebody code it? Thank you

https://www.tradingview.com/script/cNak ... e-Dynamic/
EJ.png
scriptfromTV.txt
(18.31 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:45 am
Good Day Mr Tools,
Please could you add an arrow to appear on Chart when this Indicator changes colour for Up and Down Trend. (to work with the current alerts).

Thank you.

uni_cross_histo_nmc_alerts__shift.mq4
Uni cross is actually a cross between Tma centered and T3. Since the Tma centered recalculates, think arrows and the already added alerts would be useless.

Thank you for the advice Mr Tools. Much appreciated.

mrtools,

kindly add arrows (indicator and main window) + alert sound if can to this classic macd.
pic for reference.
<3
------------------------------
[edited]
i already found an alternative macd with arrows and alerts on fs. pls cancel this. thanks
indi.jpg
MACD.mq4
(3.42 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

178 Replies 32340 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

178 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1044 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies