Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:10 am Trade at fibo 38.2 pivot point
I hope that with Cladi39's demonstration (I really appreciate you doing that!), more people may realize that having tons of indicators on the chart does not improve trading.
It's supply and demand that drive price action. Marking those levels on the chart and paying attention is all one needs to do to get into high probability trades, no matter what TF you trade. Once you have marked those levels, they can stay there forever as you will realize they have been and will be always relevant.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:41 am
let me show you something i have been studding lately, i think if you look it might be interesting to check.
i was exploring the last update and then this is what i have seen the bands are actually different in each TF and you can get your squeeze if you are watching the smaller time frames and trading lets say M30 ot M15.
I Know the boss Xard loves the bands but i never got this close to using and understanding them.
After the events it's easy to explain, but on M1 only on your picture I see at least 5 similar or even narrower squeeze of those gold bands just before the one you emphasize...