Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

DTRCT wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:28 pm Please what is the name of background color [or code] of your chart, it looks very cool in eyes, Thank you
hello i got from jimmy mt4 dark theme chart templates..................... here in viewtopic.php?p=1295391660#p1295391660 :)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
DTRCT
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

dear coders,

can you guys color candles based on stochastic (main window)

1 - equal or greater than 80 (green candles)
2 - equal or less than 20 (red candles)
3 - price between 21-79, price going up (pale green candles)
4 - price between 21-79, price going down (pale red candles)

if 3 and 4 is too much to code, just make them both gray

Released date: July 21st, 2020
from the official website mql5 dot com

An oscillator that duplicates the chart of a selected asset in a separate window in three ways: line, bars and candles. This is essentially an indicator Bollinger bands, displayed in a separate window. In my opinion, it will be useful for beginners as a way to look at various technical signals from a different angle. This indicator helped me in an adviser for filtering unfavorable moments for trades.
Calculation of a standard assessment and its conclusion in the form of candles.

Formula:
μ - moving average
σ - is the standard deviation

Important features:
the last candle (current candle) can be indicator redrawn strongly, especially at the beginning, this is a feature of the calculation formula
сhecking the accessibility of history is not carried out, which is especially true when using a symbol other than the current

Parameter Description
Period calculation period
Symbol simbol, an empty value is the current simbol
Reverse reverse indicator values
Applied price estimated price. By default, Median Price (HL / 2) is used as the least prone to redrawing
Value and line price type of chart: Line, Bar - High/Low price, Candlestick
Bull color color of the bull candle / bar
Bear color color of the bear candle / bar
Background color background color
Body width thickness of the body of the candle; 0 - auto detect, 1 - body is hidden
Maximum bars maximum number of bars displayed. If 0 - no limit.
Shift shift of the indicator values

Ways of interpretation: (see pictures below)

1. When you hold a trade and it is in the positive zone, moving the indicator values from 2 to 4 indicates a likely local rebound soon, so you should think about fixing a position if your trade is designed for short movements.

2. Confirmation signals of breakout trading ranges, as well as the provision of early signals for transactions.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
josi, cinare, serrus

Moving AveragesRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:02 pm Released date: July 21st, 2020

An oscillator that duplicates the chart of a selected asset in a separate window in three ways: line, bars and candles. This is essentially an indicator Bollinger bands, displayed in a separate window. In my opinion, it will be useful for beginners as a way to look at various technical signals from a different angle. This indicator helped me in an adviser for filtering unfavorable moments for trades.
Calculation of a standard assessment and its conclusion in the form of candles.

Formula:
μ - moving average
σ - is the standard deviation

Important features:
the last candle (current candle) can be indicator redrawn strongly, especially at the beginning, this is a feature of the calculation formula
сhecking the accessibility of history is not carried out, which is especially true when using a symbol other than the current

Parameter Description
Period calculation period
Symbol simbol, an empty value is the current simbol
Reverse reverse indicator values
Applied price estimated price. By default, Median Price (HL / 2) is used as the least prone to redrawing
Value and line price type of chart: Line, Bar - High/Low price, Candlestick
Bull color color of the bull candle / bar
Bear color color of the bear candle / bar
Background color background color
Body width thickness of the body of the candle; 0 - auto detect, 1 - body is hidden
Maximum bars maximum number of bars displayed. If 0 - no limit.
Shift shift of the indicator values

1. When you hold a trade and it is in the positive zone, moving the indicator values from 2 to 4 indicates a likely local rebound soon, so you should think about fixing a position if your trade is designed for short movements.

2. Confirmation signals of breakout trading ranges, as well as the provision of early signals for transactions.
I LOVE THIS! :In Love: <3 Thank you!! :D :thumbup:
These users thanked the author cinare for the post (total 2):
Banzai, moey_dw

Banzai wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:02 pm

I wish it was that simple:
After the big blue candle above 4 you expect a correction - and it seems to be about to develop - until it doesn't and you are vaporized in the next upward move (if your MA and higher TF doesn't save you). At least you know that momentum is diminishing.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Banzai