Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:35 pm
Deez wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:23 pm
Guys please keep the thread clean as new users will be confused as to what XARDS's system is all about.
gate immediately sorry
Braciola, one more thing - those dots on chart, if it is the HMA TSR6 indi, then it will repaint. Be carefull using it.

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:41 am
Skyold wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:59 am

Many thanks
let me show you something i have been studding lately, i think if you look it might be interesting to check.
i was exploring the last update and then this is what i have seen the bands are actually different in each TF and you can get your squeeze if you are watching the smaller time frames and trading lets say M30 ot M15.
I Know the boss Xard loves the bands but i never got this close to using and understanding them.
After the events it's easy to explain, but on M1 only on your picture I see at least 5 similar or even narrower squeeze of those gold bands just before the one you emphasize...

jgxpro wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:15 pm
fadhayemustafa wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:41 am

let me show you something i have been studding lately, i think if you look it might be interesting to check.
i was exploring the last update and then this is what i have seen the bands are actually different in each TF and you can get your squeeze if you are watching the smaller time frames and trading lets say M30 ot M15.
I Know the boss Xard loves the bands but i never got this close to using and understanding them.
After the events it's easy to explain, but on M1 only on your picture I see at least 5 similar or even narrower squeeze of those gold bands just before the one you emphasize...
Yea thats true and good point, if you read the previous post the trade was more about the US open where we get momentum. Anyway thats one signal if you add the stoch plus the candles and your chosen timeframe. And i am discovering this you could also investigate further for your own benefit

1. Similar Topics

1. 273 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 883 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Trend Lock System

2 Replies 822 Views

by menber100, Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:50 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    4. H1 Trend Swing/Scalp system

8 Replies 4019 Views

by mitalpatel, Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:26 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”