Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

amdudus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:24 am
amdudus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:03 am

You have enough tools to make it easy to work. Here are the indicators of today's EUR cross. A lot has been published. BUT ... Anyway, the video needs to be filmed.
I am announcing a small project for a group with an ambitious name
"Profession FOREX Trader"
From $ 5 to $ 500 in 30 working days. Beginner's step-by-step plan.
Can we handle it? I am preparing materials. House renovation interferes a little.
im in!!

amdudus wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:16 pm
RyuHayabusa wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:10 pm
Hi amdudus.
Will people from the first "DARK ENERGY" thread have access to your new e-mails as well?
Thanks in advance.
No, in more detail.
1. The old branch with a contribution of $ 10 worked for about 2 years. This was the first practice of this format.
2. Disadvantages: money was directed to charity, purchases were financed only by me. This did not contribute to the accumulation of capital and the possibility of acquiring more serious programs. The selection of programs was weak. There was no feedback. There was no legal security.
There was no possibility of modification and replication.
  However, experience has been accumulated and the old branch gave advantages for working in the new format. It should be like this (briefly):
1. The size of the contribution is increased, which will allow to accumulate more funds that are sent in the directions:
acquisition of indicators, advisers, strategies (programs);
payment for the work of coders to modify programs ;:
payment for replication work, if necessary.
2. Funds are not allocated, except for the purposes specified in paragraph 1.
3. The group has confidence in the leader of the post (this is proved by practice) and confidence that funds will not be stupidly stolen and there will be no other illegal actions.
4.25 USD with a 2-year distribution is equal to $ 1.04 per month. Agree that this amount is minuscule compared to the number of programs that can be received during the planned period.
Another thing is that this amount can be large for beginners. I remember very well how hard I made my first acquisitions many years ago.
5. Forex station site. You need to be grateful to these guys who created it, made a wonderful engine. And he should not suffer from possible copyright infringement. It just should not be. I ask you to think the same about it. More correspondence to internal mail.
  As in life, as in Forex, a new, more adequate understanding comes over time.

Hi

Where and how can I get the DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Please assist

While moscovites are preparing material for the project "From $ 5 to $ 500 in 30 working days" we are not wasting any time. In the near future you will receive a template
EVENT HORIZONT FINAL and ZONE OF AVOIDANCE 1 and 2.
Here, the results of the practice are taken into account as much as possible. It may seem to you that there are many indicators, you can always leave what you think is necessary.
01.png
01A.png
01B.png
01C.png
01D.png
01I.png
01K.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png

amdudus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:24 am
amdudus wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:03 am

You have enough tools to make it easy to work. Here are the indicators of today's EUR cross. A lot has been published. BUT ... Anyway, the video needs to be filmed.
I am announcing a small project for a group with an ambitious name
"Profession FOREX Trader"
From $ 5 to $ 500 in 30 working days. Beginner's step-by-step plan.
Can we handle it? I am preparing materials. House renovation interferes a little.
Count me IN.

1. Similar Topics

1. 1239 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

0 Replies 1908 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

0 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”