Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Please I need help. I am quite new to Mt4. I have 3 “custom” indicators on my chart (P4L clock, Mycolor Notes V3, & Pip Counter) each time I send in a new order all my custom indicator disappears from my chart completely.
- When I check the indicator list, I can still see the indicator but it isn’t showing up on the chart.
- I have tried deleting and re-adding the indicator, as long as I have an open order it it won’t stay on any chart.
- The indicator not only disappears on a particular chart it disappears on all charts. For instance: if I have two charts open (GbpJpy and EurUsD), and I send in a limit order for GJ my custom Indicator disappears on EurUsD chart as well.
- I checked under “Experts” on mt4 and the only thing that shows up for the whatever indicator that is disappearing is “initialized”.
Does anyone have this same problem

CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Amunra5 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:27 pm mrtools,

attached is mladen's old but gold indicator with divergence (tm_smoothed_dtoch).
i was hoping you can change the conditions for its divergence.

in the picture the Highs and Lows are connected by a straight line, creating a channel (refer to signal_channel indicator - green red arrows)
The lines will be patterned to the indicator on subwindow (mladens), thus the divergence will be created out of that.

The price is the independent variable instead.

The white arrows in the pic will be the byproduct/synthesized divergence.

I think this has potential.
mrtools,

[simplified request]
can you please put the channels/bands to the subwindow indicator (tm_smoothed_dtoch2) and put an arrow (both main window and subwindow) if their angles are diverging.
Attachments
fractals inside fractals

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Expert coders, I have attempted to add MTF and arrows to this three-state histogram which is a variant of Flat Trend, but I'm having no success. This indicator's alerts are working properly and it's useful in my strategy as a filter, though it would be more helpful visually if there were arrows on the price chart anytime the histo shows colored bars, for initial trend entry and even ongoing trend entry. This three-state histo shows black voids where price is unsure of trend direction, then shows colored bars when price moves directionally based on input settings. I find it quite useful for scalping M1 & M5 charts.

What I'd like to see is an arrow anytime the histo alerts a colored bar. In the case of several colored bars in a row, an arrow on just the first colored bar is desired. Then the histo might go dark depending on price action, and if the same color bars begin to display again, I'd like another arrow of the same indicated direction to appear. See my attached screenshot showing hand-drawn arrows to make the point - basically, I'd like arrows for any change in histo state except for neutral (black) areas. I just could not get this to code correctly myself. It would be most appreciated if the usual suite of arrow options were available - selectable wingding codes, arrow size, and distance / arrow color settings. MTF would be amazing to have in the code as well if it's not too hard for you to add (I tried but it wouldn't work). Many thanks!