Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:49 pm Dow Jones @ the Open little bit late of the party but done for the day
Hello fadhayemustafa,
I just want to understand your entry better.
You are in the middle of the candle in the trade with a LONG position.
What made you get in there?
Did you maybe use another TF as an entry signal?
Thank you for your answer in advance.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:10 am Trade at fibo 38.2 pivot point
Simple is beautiful‼️

Thanks for the very clear and easy to understand charts :hug:

Best regards

Mrs.Watanabe
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

cinare wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:40 pm Can anybody point me to the postnumer where there is an explatation when the red dots turn blue and what that means? I can't seem to find it :sad:
The are diffrents levels of dots, red dots are less powerfull, blue dots are medium powerfull , arrow with big dot are powerfull and arrow with dot and square are the most powerfull signal.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
cinare

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:26 am

The are diffrents levels of dots, red dots are less powerfull, blue dots are medium powerfull , arrow with big dot are powerfull and arrow with dot and square are the most powerfull signal.
I knew that the arrow with dot in square is the most powerfull. I did not know that the blue dots are more important then the red dots, even if they are the same size. Thank you! :In Love: :) :thumbup:

cinare wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:45 am

I knew that the arrow with dot in square is the most powerfull. I did not know that the blue dots are more important then the red dots, even if they are the same size. Thank you! :In Love: :) :thumbup:
Wellcome, the idea it is to trade from red dot to blue dot or from blue dot to arrow. But remember they recalculate it is not to enter blindly, you must learn to take other signals in consideration.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
cinare

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:48 am

Wellcome, the idea it is to trade from red dot to blue dot or from blue dot to arrow. But remember they recalculate it is not to enter blindly, you must learn to take other signals in consideration.
Thanks! :In Love: :D I will make note of that... Now I trade from dot to dot. Also from red to red. But I do it on smaller timeframes. I will see if only trading from red to blue and from blue to arrow will make a positive impact. I wait to exit or enter a new trade until candle color changes or bgzone, keeping in mind a reversal will come soon if the square or dots appear....

Skyold wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:49 am

Hello fadhayemustafa,
I just want to understand your entry better.
You are in the middle of the candle in the trade with a LONG position.
What made you get in there?
Did you maybe use another TF as an entry signal?
Thank you for your answer in advance.
as you do, its was exactly 5 minute in to open and everything was blue i took the decision when it broke the daily open and the Five Minute stoch was above the 50 line. Plus the bias is up(Arrow)
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Skyold

fadhayemustafa wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:23 am

as you do, its was exactly 5 minute in to open and everything was blue i took the decision when it broke the daily open and the Five Minute stoch was above the 50 line. Plus the bias is up(Arrow)
Many thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:59 am

Many thanks
let me show you something i have been studding lately, i think if you look it might be interesting to check.
i was exploring the last update and then this is what i have seen the bands are actually different in each TF and you can get your squeeze if you are watching the smaller time frames and trading lets say M30 ot M15.
I Know the boss Xard loves the bands but i never got this close to using and understanding them.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Skyold