NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

CHMelih wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:05 am
Dear Coders , Mrtools, Banzai ; If there is any chance to update attached indicator and please, make as option horizontal lines a bit thicker. Thank you for your kindly support and wish you have an excellent day.
FractalSupportResistance.mq4
I did it on July 11th, 2020.
It's over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295414554#p1295414554
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

chris006 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:48 pm
Hi mrtools,

I have taken the standard MACD (attached) from MT4 and managed (by copy-paste) to add 2 EMAs to it with view in trading the intersection of the 2 EMAs.

I would like to do a version by using two LWMAs but I do not have a clue how to proceed:

In MovingAverages.mqh, LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer has an additional switch at the end, "int &weightsum".
Could you demonstrate how to use LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer instead of ExponentialMAOnBuffer in the "MACD with 2 EMAs" below (line 104)?
Me personally prefer the iMaOnArray, just easier for me.
MACD with 2 emas.mq4
(4.25 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
EURJPYM15.png

Banzai wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:27 pm
CHMelih wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:05 am
Dear Coders , Mrtools, Banzai ; If there is any chance to update attached indicator and please, make as option horizontal lines a bit thicker. Thank you for your kindly support and wish you have an excellent day.
FractalSupportResistance.mq4
I did it on July 11th, 2020.
It's over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295414554#p1295414554
Dear Banzai ; excellent , thank you .

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools,

attached is mladen's old but gold indicator with divergence (tm_smoothed_dtoch).
i was hoping you can change the conditions for its divergence.

in the picture the Highs and Lows are connected by a straight line, creating a channel (refer to signal_channel indicator - green red arrows)
The lines will be patterned to the indicator on subwindow (mladens), thus the divergence will be created out of that.

The price is the independent variable instead.

The white arrows in the pic will be the byproduct/synthesized divergence.

I think this has potential.
neww.jpg
tm_smoothed_dtoch2_arrowsalertsdivergence_nmc.mq4
(23.16 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
#signals-channel_alert__ 2.ex4
(12.17 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
Slaves of time and space

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:59 pm
chris006 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:48 pm
Hi mrtools,

I have taken the standard MACD (attached) from MT4 and managed (by copy-paste) to add 2 EMAs to it with view in trading the intersection of the 2 EMAs.

I would like to do a version by using two LWMAs but I do not have a clue how to proceed:

In MovingAverages.mqh, LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer has an additional switch at the end, "int &weightsum".
Could you demonstrate how to use LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer instead of ExponentialMAOnBuffer in the "MACD with 2 EMAs" below (line 104)?
Me personally prefer the iMaOnArray, just easier for me.
H1-H4

1. MACD
2. 25 EMA (Apply to high)
3. 25 EMA (Apply to low)

Such a strategy is based on EMA and MACD

Example of Buy & Sell Setup:
AAAAAAAAAA.png

Please I need help. I am quite new to Mt4. I have 3 “custom” indicators on my chart (P4L clock, Mycolor Notes V3, & Pip Counter) each time I send in a new order all my custom indicator disappears from my chart completely.
- When I check the indicator list, I can still see the indicator but it isn’t showing up on the chart.
- I have tried deleting and re-adding the indicator, as long as I have an open order it it won’t stay on any chart.
- The indicator not only disappears on a particular chart it disappears on all charts. For instance: if I have two charts open (GbpJpy and EurUsD), and I send in a limit order for GJ my custom Indicator disappears on EurUsD chart as well.
- I checked under “Experts” on mt4 and the only thing that shows up for the whatever indicator that is disappearing is “initialized”.
Does anyone have this same problem

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

212 Replies 41068 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

212 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1972 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”