Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr Tools,
I did not realise that the XPS Filter was MTF, thank you for pointing it out to me. I have managed to work out how to alter the TF as I require.
However I cannot see where to activate the Alert which you say is programmed into this indicator, Please advise how or where I can activate an alert signal.

Thank you for your assistance and guidance, it is much appreciated.

Thank you.

talaate wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:22 am
Hi pacois
Unfortunately during testing the indicator Ema_x3.ex4, it shows the signal arrow just before the condition is achieved and if the candle is closed without achieving the condition the arrow(s) stay even without the achieving the condition. This phenomena can be repeated several times (like some kind of repainting or non cleaning the arrows). The attached figure explains what I meant. As shown in points 1, 2 and 3 the condition is achieved but finally the corresponding candles are closed without achieving the condition but arrows stay until point 4 which the candle is closed with achieving the condition.
if you may fix this, as it is appeared that you modified this indicator, so please fix it. If not or the indicator itself has repainting issue then it make us come back to the indicator of 3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4 made by mladen/mrtools.
Waiting to mrtools to add this option to the indicator.
Thanks
8.png

Hi,

Does anyone have the working PL Periodcon 509 that was modified by Mladen or others to be more efficient? I have the ForexFactory one but 3 minute charts grind. Just wondering if there is a more efficient version of this very good time converter for MT4.

I tried the one posted a few years ago on this site but does not load onto chart...

Thanks a lot.

Nbats7979 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:00 pm Hi,

Does anyone have the working PL Periodcon 509 that was modified by Mladen or others to be more efficient? I have the ForexFactory one but 3 minute charts grind. Just wondering if there is a more efficient version of this very good time converter for MT4.

I tried the one posted a few years ago on this site but does not load onto chart...

Thanks a lot.
Hi Nbats,

This one is working.

app.php/attach/file/3364601
These users thanked the author rudiarius for the post:
Nbats7979

Nbats7979 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:00 pm Hi,

Thanks a lot.
Hi not sure which version you are using but I've used this one before and still seems to load.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Nbats7979

pacois wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:42 pm
Hi, I have tried to make the arrow stable, some signal can happen that will not be detected, I hope that MrTools helps you with the original file to create the desired condition. Thanks.
Thanks Pacois, your effort is really appreciated from me, Thanks for help any way.
Hopefully, when mrtools has a time to do this request

talaate wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:39 am
if the up arrows are drawn when Fast MA>Medium MA>Slow MA
and
the dn arrows are drawn when Fast MA<Medium MA<Slow MA
I shall say YES

In the given figure I put the large black arrow on the first condition (i.e. Fast MA>Medium MA>Slow MA), however the small blue arrow is drawn from 3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4 indicator made by mladen/mrtools when only fast MA cross slow MA
and ofcoure vice versa
3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4

5.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
PS
Now I add the other figure for the second condition:
In the below figure I put the large RED arrow on the first condition (i.e. Fast MA<Medium MA<Slow MA), however the small RED arrow is drawn from 3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4 indicator when only fast MA crosses slow MA for down condition
All this are collecting more than 190 points in two successful days before the market closed
I have to say there are others indicators in the figures and also it is not so easy for new traders, they must learn more how to convert the lose position to profit and it is another story
6.png
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
pacois, talaate, Jimmy, cinare, Mundu19, myrx, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah